2011 THP Fantasy Golf is Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember, this week is a practice week and we wish everybody luck. GG is already walking around THP HQ talking smack. Sign up and join in the weekly fun!

I'm really looking forward to this. It will make the season even better. Good luck to everybody (especially me)!

Talkin' smack now, eatin' crow later!

picks are in....good luck all

Talkin' smack now, eatin' crow later!

MMMMMM. Crow!

142051d1253497850-cider-potassium-sorbate-homer-drool.gif

Now I will have to watch golf every weekend.

For week 1 practice:
Ernie Els
Steve Stricker
Jim Furyk
Graeme McDowell
Matt Kuchar
Dustin Johnson
Stuart Appleby
Anthony Kim
Adam Scott
Ryan Palmer (winna winna chicken dinna)

Rest of the world select for the win! :D

Trash talk? I'd never join in such a thing. On a practice week. I don't need no practice with no trash talk, sucka!

Got Ben Crane as my 'sleeper' this week. Those workouts will have made him into a MONSTER.

I want to thank each and every person that took the time to donate as part of this league. It means the world to us and those that did hold a special place. We do notice the donor tags and even the smallest amount means a lot.

Practice week will be fun to get the system down pat and see how it works out with the live scoring. Looking forward to this and winning all 3 prizes...hehe

Practice week will be fun to get the system down pat and see how it works out with the live scoring. Looking forward to this and congratulating Hawk for winning all 3 prizes...hehe

Fify :)

Practice week will be fun to get the system down pat and see how it works out with the live scoring. Looking forward to this and winning all 3 prizes...hehe

RIGGED! Just kidding... I'm looking forward to seeing how this pans out for sure! Its also nice to see our donor dollars at work JB! Thank you for running such a great site AND actually showing your appreciation of and for the members!

RIGGED! Just kidding... I'm looking forward to seeing how this pans out for sure! Its also nice to see our donor dollars at work JB! Thank you for running such a great site AND actually showing your appreciation of and for the members!

I watch so many prizes leave here, that the one-two contests I can enter, I am entering...hehe. I will gladly take the credit, but it really goes to GG..

I watch so many prizes leave here, that the one-two contests I can enter, I am entering...hehe. I will gladly take the credit, but it really goes to GG..

Sorry I forgot to thank GG! Thank you too GG! Again it is awesome to see appreciation from you guys! And I'm glad to hear you are actually able to enter a couple contests! That wouldn't be any fun to only watch it all go out the door!

Thanks again JB & GG and everyone else who makes this incredible site's wheels turn!

Guess I handicapped myself by putting Ogilvy in my lineup. Good thing it's a practice week.

I really am excited for this!

My donation will be forthcoming when I'm not on this dang school network that won't let me use PP.

Thanks a million GG and JB, you guys are awesome.

Now, I'd talk trash but I'll be in last place I'm sure LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Has anyone checked out the live leader board, it's pretty cool. Projected standings updated based on current standings and projected winnings.

Has anyone checked out the live leader board, it's pretty cool. Projected standings updated based on current standings and projected winnings.

I just did. I am currently in 47th place. Kicking butt and taking names.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back