2011 THP Fantasy Golf is Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone checked out the live leader board, it's pretty cool. Projected standings updated based on current standings and projected winnings.

Yes and loving it now, but afraid I won't like it in a little bit when Jason Day starts kicking it. I talked myself out of picking him and have that feeling I goofed.

Correction. 61st place. That's not the way you want to go!

Yes and loving it now, but afraid I won't like it in a little bit when Jason Day starts kicking it. I talked myself out of picking him and have that feeling I goofed.
Did you listen to Up & Down with Lefty and Jake, Duey? I told you right in there that Jason Day is the MAN to watch this season! Don't say you weren't warned!

Did you listen to Up & Down with Lefty and Jake, Duey? I told you right in there that Jason Day is the MAN to watch this season! Don't say you weren't warned!

Yep, guessing thats what's haunting me. The kid can flat out hit the ball and if he keeps it straight he can win this one. I just set out to stick with experience for this one.

I just saw it now. That's a very cool feature. I am currently 55th. I am like Tiger in his prime. I start of slow and steady and then I crush the competition.

Has anyone checked out the live leader board, it's pretty cool. Projected standings updated based on current standings and projected winnings.

I just saw it now. That's a very cool feature. I am currently 55th. I am like Tiger in his prime. I start of slow and steady and then I crush the competition.

I'll have some of what she's having.

78th place and dropping like the proverbial rock.

I've been watching it for a while now. Just dropped off the first page, currently 18th. Not a bad start!

I went from 27th to 45th in the blink of an eye, thanks Adam Scott. Four of mine have yet to tee up though.

Boom! Back up to 13th!

How am I doing? I'm on tapatalk lol.

THPing on the fly. Sorry for lack of forum etiquette.

You're too fast GG!!

How am I doing? I'm on tapatalk lol.

103rd. This thing needs a search feature!

Thanks guys. I appreciate it. Someone kill me lol

lmao your lower then me! NICE

102nd now. I'm up to 50th. Cool feature but you don't want to take too much stock in it on day one!

I'm up to 12th. Rose needs to start getting on the good side of par!!

I got three guys yet to tee off. Then you guys might as well quit as I rise up the rankings and take over. Stricker's the man for my plan.

Boo!! Down to 17th. Rose got to even, but AK took a double bogey!

Stricker, wearing khaki.............again.

serious golfers use tapatalk so we can THP on the fly!

35th... just els messin me up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back