2011 THP Golf Outing Picture Thread

Hahahaha this one gets me every time. Why was I doing that? Yeah CL

Must resist urge....

Thainer wore white leggings to match his shirt....Oh wait...Whoops.
Yorkem's friend must be standing next to a taller bear.

DSCF9011.jpg

Looks like you were Rowwwring like a bear?

Looks like Thainer was doing the bear mating call. Chunky just playing it cool!

Tappin' from my iPad!

Hahahaha this one gets me every time. Why was I doing that? Yeah CL

Isn't that one of them Morgan Cup Captains, Chunkmaster

Kongfrontation

I see this thread pop up and what the heck KB?! You are supposed to say the camera plays tricks or something! Everytime I see pictures of the outing I just smile. What a great time!!

I see this thread pop up and what the heck KB?! You are supposed to say the camera plays tricks or something! Everytime I see pictures of the outing I just smile. What a great time!!

Sorry Chunk but One-T looks 3 feet taller than you in that pic!

The camera was being held at an odd angle...right Chunky?

Sorry Chunk but One-T looks 3 feet taller than you in that pic!

I think he is 3 feet taller and WE I wish I could say angles.

Who is that little blue smurf looking dude walking down the hill in front of one - T???

I just went through this entire thread this evening. Some awesome memories. Looking forward to creating new ones at Grand Cypress in a few months.

I just went through this entire thread this evening. Some awesome memories. Looking forward to creating new ones at Grand Cypress in a few months.

This thread and the picture thread from the 2010 Outing are two of my "happiest happy places" Can't wait to add the 2012 Outing picture thread to the list

This thread and the picture thread from the 2010 Outing are two of my "happiest happy places" Can't wait to add the 2012 Outing picture thread to the list

I agree Mary. There are so many great pictures that just bring back some awesome memories.

Looks like you had a great time! Wish I could attend this year, but it's not in the cards for me.

I love looking back at these pictures too. I spent sometime last night reminiscing last years outing. It makes me really look forward to May. We have such good times. I think the competition side to the outing is going to add some memories too.

I love looking back at these pictures too. I spent sometime last night reminiscing last years outing. It makes me really look forward to May. We have such good times. I think the competition side to the outing is going to add some memories too.

Yep we will make sure to take some good pics of the portable woodshed I am going to drag behind my car down there for all you non Nicklaus Team members to meet in :D

And this only makes me more excited to attend the outing! Fantastic pictures. Looks outstanding.

Steel Tappin'

And this only makes me more excited to attend the outing! Fantastic pictures. Looks outstanding.

Steel Tappin'

Just hope you don't get put on og's team... or your in for some creepy stuff :)

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

Just hope you don't get put on og's team... or your in for some creepy stuff :)

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

I'm up for anything once...

...right?

Remember our last time at PGA National? Outing signup day made me think about it.

Another great set of photos to peruse through, Darn I wish I could make it in 2013!!!

Remember our last time at PGA National? Outing signup day made me think about it.

I can't eat a grilled cheese sandwich or a BLT wrap without thinking about PGA National and the iBar.... Nothing comes close to that grilled cheese sandwich!

Back