IMG_4126.jpg

IMG_4125.jpg

IMG_4123.jpg

IMG_4121.jpg

IMG_4119.jpg

IMG_4118.jpg

IMG_4117.jpg

IMG_4114.jpg

This par 3 was a beast, esp from the blue tees.
IMG_4117.jpg

When I see these pics, I think everyone will think it was so lovely there. And it was... but it was SO HOT and HUMID. It's funny that that doesn't really come through in these pictures.

When I see these pics, I think everyone will think it was so lovely there. And it was... but it was SO HOT and HUMID. It's funny that that doesn't really come through in these pictures.

Just a normal Florida day. Haha It only gets hotter and more humid from here on out too. Perfect tennis and golf weather.

hahaha. The funny thing is that it wasn't really all that humid in terms of Florida. However, the launch monitor station was the hottest place on the continent Friday. We were sitting there with no shade and those stupid trees blocking the meager breeze that appeared every now and then. I sweat out at least 24 Miller Lites by 10 am.

hahaha. The funny thing is that it wasn't really all that humid in terms of Florida. However, the launch monitor station was the hottest place on the continent Friday. We were sitting there with no shade and those stupid trees blocking the meager breeze that appeared every now and then. I sweat out at least 24 Miller Lites by 10 am.

at least when I was done I asked if you and JB if you wanted water. You said yes. Josh's response "No, thanks. I really want GG to go grab me a Mtn. Dew." Hahaha Sure enough an hour later he had that Mtn Dew

This par 3 was a beast, esp from the blue tees.
IMG_4117.jpg

Yeah that one was a beast. And if I remember the green was nasty too. And it had water over to the left so if you pulled one like I did it was swimming.

Yeah that one was a beast. And if I remember the green was nasty too. And it had water over to the left so if you pulled one like I did it was swimming.

yeah on the other side of the cart path was like a reservoir. Capt Golf if a ball that wasn't that far left and it hit the path and went in the water. The pin was on the right just ad the bottom of hill. That was a great par 3, hitting the green was only half the battle.

Great pics Cg13, it brought that round right back to me after seeing them. I could have done without remembering that par 3 though!

Great pics Cg13, it brought that round right back to me after seeing them. I could have done without remembering that par 3 though!

we need to show you a pic of #10 on the Champions. You BOMBED a driver there during the scramble. You cleared that bunker out there by a good 40 yards.

that was truly an epic drive......
we need to show you a pic of #10 on the Champions. You BOMBED a driver there during the scramble. You cleared that bunker out there by a good 40 yards.

yeah on the other side of the cart path was like a reservoir. Capt Golf if a ball that wasn't that far left and it hit the path and went in the water. The pin was on the right just ad the bottom of hill. That was a great par 3, hitting the green was only half the battle.

I think I three jacked that stupid green too. It really was a great Par3. Danger short, left, long you name it.

I think I three jacked that stupid green too. It really was a great Par3. Danger short, left, long you name it.

I thought the Squire was a great course. If I ever went back that would be a must play course.

I thought the Squire was a great course. If I ever went back that would be a must play course.

It really was a great course. I think it was harder then the Champions too.

Agreed. seemed like there was a lot more trouble than what you were led to believe....hidden streams/creeks....funky greens.....crazy wildlife
It really was a great course. I think it was harder then the Champions too.

I thought the squire was quite a bit harder than the champions. The greens were unreal to putt on and were hard as a brick.

The back nine at the Champ is insanely hard, but I'd agree that the Squire is the toughest overall.

The back nine at the Champ is insanely hard, but I'd agree that the Squire is the toughest overall.

oddly enough that was my best 9 of the weekend. If only it wasn't for that 3 putt on 16 for double bogey

I had 4 pars on the champ back nine. I don't think I had four pars on the squire combined with two rounds! The squire ate my lunch, took my money, then kicked me in the nads!

oddly enough that was my best 9 of the weekend. If only it wasn't for that 3 putt on 16 for double bogey

I actually played the bear trap better than last year. If it wasn't for that dang driver from the fairway that got away from me I'd have had a nice little stretch of holes.

my game was alot better sunday rather than sat. so the squire FELT harder for me? i was hitting shots on sunday though that i wasnt sat. which could be why i thought squire was tougher.

I actually played the bear trap better than last year. If it wasn't for that dang driver from the fairway that got away from me I'd have had a nice little stretch of holes.

same here, it was more manageable without the wind. Still difficult holes, but played much different than last year

all ive heard about how hard the bear trap is.. from whites - i stepped it up. had birdie putts both days, sat and sun on 15. 16 was tougher- par (scramble) bogey (solo). and 17 - we had birdie putts both times (i birdied for the scramble, and par'd (missed birdie) on solo play sunday)

The beartrap was my best stretch of golf, did I mention I parred all three holes from the tips?:D Sadly, it's the only high point of my golf game from the weekend.

We played it from the tips this year. I don't really put any stock into how I scored on them from that range. 430+ yards may as well be a par 5 for me and I hit a 3h into both par 3's.

Back