2011 THP Golf Outing Picture Thread

Hawk

Master Painter
Reaction score
The beartrap was my best stretch of golf, did I mention I parred all three holes from the tips?:D Sadly, it's the only high point of my golf game from the weekend.
Nice job dude!

Goins

"Not too shabby"
Reaction score
my game was alot better sunday rather than sat. so the squire FELT harder for me? i was hitting shots on sunday though that i wasnt sat. which could be why i thought squire was tougher.
You may be on to something. When I played squire Thursday I was dog tired from the drive and no sleep so it was to be expected. During Our saturday round I had hit so many balls at demo day and had started tweaking my swing. So when we played Saturday morning I was stuck between my normal shots and what I had started doing on the range. My swing started coming back around during our scramble saturday evening.

cg13

Addict
Reaction score
Handicap
OOB 13.3

UncleDaddy and CG on the 18th green

Dr Teeth Putting for his scramble team

TC in his bushwood shirt

Dr Teeth, Biggsy, and RXGUS

9 iron on his scramble putt

RXGUS and his scramble putt on 18

Coolbreeze putting

THE BEAR TRAP!!

Nikki and I, after the scramble

Everyone waiting on the last few groups

good pic!

me vs the bear

sweet sign!

the 18th hole.. par 5.. teeshot

18th hole - the green approach shot

cg and the 18th teebox

my teeshot on the 17th, last hole of the bear trap. i hit an 8 iron to about 6 feet and birdied!

cg and bulldog

15th hole, bear trap 1 - par3

another shot of the 15th.. great hole..

my teeshot on the par3 5th. birdie!!

these were some of the better ones. i have more at
http://s1092.photobucket.com/albums... National 2011/Sat PM Champ Course/?start=all

Goins

"Not too shabby"
Reaction score
Man, I'm bringing my camera next time! I just can't believe how fast it went by.

Truetemper

Reaction score
Handicap
The beartrap was my best stretch of golf, did I mention I parred all three holes from the tips?:D Sadly, it's the only high point of my golf game from the weekend.
Donald you played awesome. It was great to see. Even that recovery on the 17th was something Seve could pull off. Where the hell was that type of play the previous 14 holes? See what happens when you stop listening to Spanks for swing advice and wasting your energy trying to chat up the cart girl. You focus and get in the game. Sadly during the Bear Trap things got real boring with you. You never told any fart jokes, or weiner jokes or came up with names for what you thought this initials "CG13" stood for.

#Cookie

Grinder
Reaction score
Handicap
Great pics CG13; thanks for sharing!!

Goins

"Not too shabby"
Reaction score
Donald you played awesome. It was great to see. Even that recovery on the 17th was something Seve could pull off. Where the hell was that type of play the previous 14 holes? See what happens when you stop listening to Spanks for swing advice and wasting your energy trying to chat up the cart girl. You focus and get in the game. Sadly during the Bear Trap things got real boring with you. You never told any fart jokes, or weiner jokes or came up with names for what you thought this initials "CG13" stood for.
Lol! I figured I had to be serious for atleast a bit. As for the Cg13 guess, I think I upset the old boy with my joke when we played together Saturday.

cg13

Addict
Reaction score
Handicap
OOB 13.3
Lol! I figured I had to be serious for atleast a bit. As for the Cg13 guess, I think I upset the old boy with my joke when we played together Saturday.
hah - no it was funny! I just wasnt sober or awake yet. cant bother me!

Goins

"Not too shabby"
Reaction score
The one thing I want to say that I was most impressed by with this outting was the lack of attitudes and ego. Nobody acted like an elitist prick or thought they were any better than anybody else. It was like a big group of friends sharing a weekend. It's so awesome that the same atmosphere that is here on the forum follows over to the in person outtings.

cg13

Addict
Reaction score
Handicap
OOB 13.3
The one thing I want to say that I was most impressed by with this outting was the lack of attitudes and ego. Nobody acted like an elitist prick or thought they were any better than anybody else. It was like a big group of friends sharing a weekend. It's so awesome that the same atmosphere that is here on the forum follows over to the in person outtings.
Yea that was awesome- wish we had played better Saturday- but it was a great round- that squire course is tough!

Kmac

Banned
Reaction score
Handicap
Besides all the Team Paradise guys, I agree 100%. It was something that I worried about for the first THP Outing and then I saw everyone peeling balls over into the hole next to the range. Just like that I felt better.

the Belbs

Everybody Clap your Hands
Reaction score
Handicap
TMEX 1.001
Besides all the Team Paradise guys, I agree 100%. It was something that I worried about for the first THP Outing and then I saw everyone peeling balls over into the hole next to the range. Just like that I felt better.
Lol what? Team paradise guys?

Tappin to the oldies

Kmac

Banned
Reaction score
Handicap

Truetemper

Reaction score
Handicap
True Temper - I remember you mentioning seeing the gator. Where did you see it?? It's a really cool pic!
The one pictured is on the 16th of the Champions course - in the water hazard in front of the green. I also met a gator in the ibar Saturday those pictures are not for sharing.

biggsy

Reaction score
Oh sheesh.

TC

Keg Thrower
Reaction score
Handicap
The one pictured is on the 16th of the Champions course - in the water hazard in front of the green. I also met a gator in the ibar Saturday those pictures are not for sharing.
LMAO! You crack me up McCord!

JB

Follow @THPGolf
Albatross 2021 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Finally got to see them all. Thanks for the incredible memories everybody.

bmwnola

Who Dat!!!
Reaction score
Handicap
thanks for all who uploaded pics.. looks like everyone had a great time.. cant miss 2012!!

9-Iron Man

Exciting Times
Reaction score
Handicap
High
Finally getting a chance to upload the rest of my pics. Just some nice ones we took one evening.

JB

Follow @THPGolf
Albatross 2021 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Oh reminiscing, how great these pictures are.
All new pictures next year with new courses!

Ole Gray

Mayor of the Woodshed
Reaction score
Handicap
Average
Oh reminiscing, how great these pictures are.
All new pictures next year with new courses!
And another beautiful place to take pictures!

KellyBo

Golf, Have Fun or Quit!
Reaction score
couple more: One-T and Yorkem's Friend coming off the green and hamming it up a little.
Dang I didn't realize Chunky was that short!

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in