2011 THP Golf Outing Picture Thread

The beartrap was my best stretch of golf, did I mention I parred all three holes from the tips?:D Sadly, it's the only high point of my golf game from the weekend.

Nice job dude!

my game was alot better sunday rather than sat. so the squire FELT harder for me? i was hitting shots on sunday though that i wasnt sat. which could be why i thought squire was tougher.

You may be on to something. When I played squire Thursday I was dog tired from the drive and no sleep so it was to be expected. During Our saturday round I had hit so many balls at demo day and had started tweaking my swing. So when we played Saturday morning I was stuck between my normal shots and what I had started doing on the range. My swing started coming back around during our scramble saturday evening.

uncledaddycg13.jpg

UncleDaddy and CG on the 18th green

teethputting.jpg

Dr Teeth Putting for his scramble team

tctalkingwin.jpg

TC in his bushwood shirt

scrambleteethbiggsygus.jpg

Dr Teeth, Biggsy, and RXGUS

nineironscrambleputt.jpg

9 iron on his scramble putt

gusscrambleputt.jpg

RXGUS and his scramble putt on 18

coolbreezeputting.jpg

Coolbreeze putting

champswdakota.jpg

champpgasign2.jpg

champpgabeartrap.jpg

THE BEAR TRAP!!

champmattnikki18th.jpg

Nikki and I, after the scramble

champgreencelebration.jpg

Everyone waiting on the last few groups

champgreencelebration2.jpg

good pic!

champcgbear2.jpg

me vs the bear

champcg17thPGAsign.jpg

sweet sign!

Champ18thteepar5.jpg

the 18th hole.. par 5.. teeshot

champ18thgreenpar5.jpg

18th hole - the green approach shot

champ18thcgteebox.jpg

cg and the 18th teebox

champ17thcgsshot.jpg

my teeshot on the 17th, last hole of the bear trap. i hit an 8 iron to about 6 feet and birdied!

Champ17thcgbulldog.jpg
cg and bulldog

champ15thteepar3.jpg

15th hole, bear trap 1 - par3

champ15thgreenpar3.jpg

another shot of the 15th.. great hole..

Champ5thteepar3.jpg

Champ5thbirdiepar3.jpg

my teeshot on the par3 5th. birdie!!

these were some of the better ones. i have more at
http://s1092.photobucket.com/albums... National 2011/Sat PM Champ Course/?start=all

Man, I'm bringing my camera next time! I just can't believe how fast it went by.

The beartrap was my best stretch of golf, did I mention I parred all three holes from the tips?:D Sadly, it's the only high point of my golf game from the weekend.

Donald you played awesome. It was great to see. Even that recovery on the 17th was something Seve could pull off. Where the hell was that type of play the previous 14 holes? See what happens when you stop listening to Spanks for swing advice and wasting your energy trying to chat up the cart girl. You focus and get in the game. Sadly during the Bear Trap things got real boring with you. You never told any fart jokes, or weiner jokes or came up with names for what you thought this initials "CG13" stood for.

Great pics CG13; thanks for sharing!!

Donald you played awesome. It was great to see. Even that recovery on the 17th was something Seve could pull off. Where the hell was that type of play the previous 14 holes? See what happens when you stop listening to Spanks for swing advice and wasting your energy trying to chat up the cart girl. You focus and get in the game. Sadly during the Bear Trap things got real boring with you. You never told any fart jokes, or weiner jokes or came up with names for what you thought this initials "CG13" stood for.

Lol! I figured I had to be serious for atleast a bit. As for the Cg13 guess, I think I upset the old boy with my joke when we played together Saturday.

Lol! I figured I had to be serious for atleast a bit. As for the Cg13 guess, I think I upset the old boy with my joke when we played together Saturday.

hah - no it was funny! I just wasnt sober or awake yet. cant bother me!

The one thing I want to say that I was most impressed by with this outting was the lack of attitudes and ego. Nobody acted like an elitist prick or thought they were any better than anybody else. It was like a big group of friends sharing a weekend. It's so awesome that the same atmosphere that is here on the forum follows over to the in person outtings.

The one thing I want to say that I was most impressed by with this outting was the lack of attitudes and ego. Nobody acted like an elitist prick or thought they were any better than anybody else. It was like a big group of friends sharing a weekend. It's so awesome that the same atmosphere that is here on the forum follows over to the in person outtings.

Yea that was awesome- wish we had played better Saturday- but it was a great round- that squire course is tough!

Besides all the Team Paradise guys, I agree 100%. It was something that I worried about for the first THP Outing and then I saw everyone peeling balls over into the hole next to the range. Just like that I felt better.

Besides all the Team Paradise guys, I agree 100%. It was something that I worried about for the first THP Outing and then I saw everyone peeling balls over into the hole next to the range. Just like that I felt better.

Lol what? Team paradise guys?

Tappin to the oldies

True Temper - I remember you mentioning seeing the gator. Where did you see it?? It's a really cool pic!

The one pictured is on the 16th of the Champions course - in the water hazard in front of the green. I also met a gator in the ibar Saturday those pictures are not for sharing.

Oh sheesh.

The one pictured is on the 16th of the Champions course - in the water hazard in front of the green. I also met a gator in the ibar Saturday those pictures are not for sharing.

LMAO! You crack me up McCord!

Finally got to see them all. Thanks for the incredible memories everybody.

thanks for all who uploaded pics.. looks like everyone had a great time.. cant miss 2012!!

Finally getting a chance to upload the rest of my pics. Just some nice ones we took one evening.

Outing2011032.jpg

Outing2011033.jpg

Outing2011034.jpg

Outing2011035.jpg

Outing2011036.jpg

Outing2011037.jpg

Outing2011038.jpg

Outing2011039.jpg

Outing2011040.jpg

Outing2011041.jpg

Outing2011042.jpg

Outing2011043.jpg

Outing2011045.jpg

Outing2011046.jpg

Outing2011047.jpg

Outing2011048.jpg

Outing2011049.jpg

Oh reminiscing, how great these pictures are.
All new pictures next year with new courses!

Oh reminiscing, how great these pictures are.
All new pictures next year with new courses!

And another beautiful place to take pictures!

couple more: One-T and Yorkem's Friend coming off the green and hamming it up a little.
108.jpg

Dang I didn't realize Chunky was that short!

Back