2012 AT&T Pebble Beach National Pro-Am Thread (Spoilers)

Sorry, I meant tournament. He seemed to be hitting it quite well.

What Thain(WTC) said. He threw a new shaft in and had the head reweighted. Dude was smoking this driver

Was pleasantly surprised to see Barnes finish 3rd. I was thinking he wasn't ever gonna make the top 10 let alone top 5

Two things: Make that three:

1) Tiger may not ever be as great as he once was - I think we get that. But don't forget how great "he once was" was. I mean the guy won three majors in one year. He won majors in consecutive years. He was an absolute monster.

2) This weekend, that final round, wow! Phil was on fire!

3) I like the young guys like Rickie, Rory, Dustin... but it's still fun to see Tiger and Phil together at the end trying to win. Until they move on to the Champions Tour or retire, I'll still take Tiger vs Phil over the young guns. At least for now.

Romo is still wicked. If Romo and TW would have played a scramble yesterday they could have won this thing!

I loved watching Phil put on a clinic though, that was some damn good golf.

I bombed out in a big way. Less than 100 points for the tournament and had Tiger and O'Hair, no idea how the scoring did that one. Dropped 6 spots on the week.

Sort of off topic, but I'm sometimes amazed at my gf and how much she pay's attention to things in the background. She just mentioned how crazy it was that Romo played better in the final round than Tiger, I had to laugh, and then she ask's "What ever happened to VJ"? She's like "He was #1 in the world during a time when Tiger was dominating everyone else. It's crazy because she play's zero golf and seldom even watches golf with me on TV. Guess she pay's more attention than I thought, lol.

moved up to 3rd in group 3..not bad.

Was glad I moved up into 3rd overall, now some fun picking for Riviera!

I guess what we can all agree on after all this is that Romo is awesome

I think he was too lol

Was pleasantly surprised to see Barnes finish 3rd. I was thinking he wasn't ever gonna make the top 10 let alone top 5

Think Romo ruined Tiger. I'm officially a Romo hater now.

Interesting stat. Phil has actually beaten Tiger head to head the last 5 times they have been paired together. I had no idea.

Interesting stat. Phil has actually beaten Tiger head to head the last 5 times they have been paired together. I had no idea.

I heard something about Butch telling Phil things Tiger would do to intimidate his playing partners. Not that it's the reason why Phil has beaten him in those 5 pairings, but I found it interesting.

I heard that during the round yesterday. That surprised me. Also, total wins when they are paired together in the final round is Tiger: 3, Phil: 2. I didn't think it would be that close.

Back