2012 Bridgestone Golf Balls - B330 Line PGA Show Video

JB

Follow @THPGolf
Albatross 2021 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
  • Admin
The 2012 Bridgestone golf balls are off to an impressive start with Sneds picking up the win this week. While at the PGA Show, THP got a chance to speak with Corey from Bridgestone Golf about the new B330 line and what makes them stand out.

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/?p=15835

#Cookie

Grinder
Reaction score
Handicap
Great interview with Corey explaining not only the changes with the 330 series but also the characteristics of each ball in the line!

I am really excited to try the new 330-RX and see if I am able to pick up a little bit of driver distance with that reduced backspin while still maintaining the green side touch that I have come to appreciate with this ball.

Congrats again to Brandt - HUGE year ahead for Bridgestone Golf!

2Shoes

Supports Team Hackers!
Reaction score
Handicap
Par 4's!
Great interview. I still love how Bridgestone continues to say "whether it's Bridgestone or another OEM, get fit for the right ball". I love that I've gone to Bridgestone balls and will continue to use them.

Damaikis

Fairway Finder
Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 6.2
Fantastic interview! I love my B330-S, and if they managed to keep the greenside performance while adding more distance you can count me in! That seems like an amazing line of golf balls all the way through. Thanks for the coverage THP!

Buckjob

My Friend's Call Me Drew
Reaction score
Handicap
12% softer and larger core for more distance!!!!! I can't wait to try the new b330S. Love that ball

FrankA

Catch ya on the flip side
Reaction score
I have to get through these old balls I have to make room for some new B-Stone's

Bullfrog

Team Hackers 4EVA!!!
Albatross 2021 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Full swing
Man an improved 330 RX. Oh my goodness. Yes it is pure goodness. Bridgestone makes one heck of a ball! Can't wait to try the new 330 RX's!!

Hawk

Master Painter
Reaction score
Great interview. Packed with info and I'm looking forward to trying out the new 330 series.

biggsy

Reaction score
Great interview. I've been a fan of the Bridgestone since I took the ball fitting challenge two years ago at the PGA Show. Given that Sneds already has a win with the new ball, it gives their new line a nice little push. Can't wait to try these out when they hit the shelves.

Golf 'N Gator

Formally HoosierGolfer
Reaction score
Handicap
Great interview and a great ball.

v.man

Albatross 2021 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
W.I.P.
It's been a few years since I did their ball test. It's probably time to redo it. Hope the RX fits me. It sounds inviting.

Howzat

I'd Rather Be At The Hideaway
Albatross 2021 Club
Reaction score
Great video. I love the enthusiasm from Bridgestone and can't wait to try these out.

JB

Follow @THPGolf
Albatross 2021 Club
Staff member
Reaction score

One-T

Skimming since Nov 2009
Reaction score
Handicap
That was really an excellent interview!! I like how he explained everything. It was also cool putting a face to the name. Corey, you rock!!! I need to get my hands on the new RX

achase215

Reaction score
Handicap
N/A
Can't wait to give these new balls a try. With a SS of 105 I am going to have to give the RX and the regualr B-330 to see which works for me.

Golf 'N Gator

Formally HoosierGolfer
Reaction score
Handicap
The B330RX has been a great ball for me. I had no idea what I was leaving on the table distance wise when I was playing a Pro-V. I did the online fitting first and then went through a live fitting. The live fitting showed that I simply did not have the swing speed to fully compress the Pro-V and it was costing me some distance. I told the fitter my fear was not having enough spin around the green if I stopped using the Pro-V. He assured me that I would lose next to nothing there.

I played the B330RX all of last year, and I had to have gained around 15 yards on average, and even more at times off the tee with the ball over what I was using. Around the greens the B330RX spins just as much for me and proved to be a great ball there for me as well as off the tee. I'm really looking forward to the new version now.

Ole Gray

Mayor of the Woodshed
Reaction score
Handicap
Average
Gosh Josh this ball is better than last years model! WOW that is hard to believe but yea, I figure Bridgestone is never satisfied and will always seek ways to produce world class equipment and golf balls. I can't wait to try these new puppies!

Hanks

On the Fringe
Reaction score
Handicap
bOOBs
I wish I could play the RX again....really like it and would love to check out the newer version at some point

Dallashack

Reaction score
Handicap
I will definitely try this years balls from Bridgestone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chunkylover77

Proud JakeNation Member
Reaction score
Handicap
That was an amazing interview. He explained all the balls very well. Gotta go get fit again to see if I'm still playing the B330RX

One-T

Skimming since Nov 2009
Reaction score
Handicap
I think Bridgestone staffers have a little advantage in the ball category at TMC 2.0

Kmac

Banned
Reaction score
Handicap
I wish I could play the RX again....really like it and would love to check out the newer version at some point
What do you mean? Why cant you play it?

GregDan

#DreamTeam
Reaction score
Handicap
After watching that video I am now very interested in trying these out. I currently play the ProV1x and just went to the Bridgestone site and did the little online fitting and it said I would play the B330. Now I am intrigued...Just wish they had a live fitting coming this way. Would really be a cool thing to do. As I have never really been fitted for a ball before.

Dogman

Re-load
Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN: 9.9
Another good interview JB with some great info on the product. I love new golf balls.

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in