2012 Outing Extra Golf Rounds.

It can not be said enough.. thank you GG for all that you do for us!!!

Thanks for everything you are doing JB and GG. We all truly appreciate it

GG, you are awesome. Thanks so much!!!

Thanks do much GG. You are awesome!!!

Tapatalkin

Ok as of right now I have the following people requesting an earlier tee time on Saturday:

Mikedean, chewie69, biglee33, t0ad, GrantD, Golf4Life, ddec, mcook77, playdough, yorkem, SW, tadashi, war eagle, mward2002, setho, biggsy, puttin4bird, arydolphin, one-t, yoccos, hawk, hanks, dirtydawg, white rhino, ole gray, bulldog, bullfrog, bmwnola, degoins, VA vince, buckjob, bhilln, seemoreguy.

If you want to play a replay round on Saturday and do not see your name on this list please send me a PM ASAP. Also, if you don't mind the later tee time (4:00-5:00pm on the north/south course) then also send me a PM and let me know. That will help free up space for people who really want to play earlier.

Quoting myself to add idrops.

Quoting myself again to add ddxu.

Last edited:
I am looking to play a replay round on Saturday (PM sent to GG) and have a 1:24 time that I booked to play EAST/EAST. Not ideal but was all that was available when I called over lunch. Please by all means use that for our group for people that really want to get turned around quickly after the first 18.

Thanks for getting this worked out GG! Appreciate it.

Thanks GG! We appreciate it.

I am looking to play a replay round on Saturday (PM sent to GG) and have a 1:24 time that I booked to play EAST/EAST. Not ideal but was all that was available when I called over lunch. Please by all means use that for our group for people that really want to get turned around quickly after the first 18.
Oh nice seems its a different story depending on who u talk to, I asked specifically if there was anything at all around 130 to 2 and she said no lol

Ok as of right now I have the following people requesting an earlier tee time on Saturday:

Mikedean, chewie69, biglee33, t0ad, GrantD, Golf4Life, ddec, mcook77, playdough, yorkem, SW, tadashi, war eagle, mward2002, setho, biggsy, puttin4bird, arydolphin, one-t, yoccos, hawk, hanks, dirtydawg, white rhino, ole gray, bulldog, bullfrog, bmwnola, degoins, VA vince, buckjob, bhilln, seemoreguy.

If you want to play a replay round on Saturday and do not see your name on this list please send me a PM ASAP. Also, if you don't mind the later tee time (4:00-5:00pm on the north/south course) then also send me a PM and let me know. That will help free up space for people who really want to play earlier.

Quoting myself to add idrops.

Quoting myself again to add ddxu.

Adding Wake.

Oh nice seems its a different story depending on who u talk to, I asked specifically if there was anything at all around 130 to 2 and she said no lol

That is not necessarily the case. With a resort like this that also has member play, times will pop up and disappear and change by the minute. Something open at one time might be gone 5 minutes later and then something else might open up 15 minutes after that with a time change, cancellation, etc.

That is not necessarily the case. With a resort like this that also has member play, times will pop up and disappear and change by the minute. Something open at one time might be gone 5 minutes later and then something else might open up 15 minutes after that with a time change, cancellation, etc.
good point sorry about the rant

Slice and I are also interested in another go around Saturday PM. Hopefully it's not too late.

Easily its not like we are a bunch of internet golfers

Internet golfers are the best out there, I hit 300 yard bombs with my 2 iron (all carry) and consistantly drain 80 foot putts :bulgy-eyes:

Also, let me stress that we CANNOT guarantee we will be able to get you an earlier tee time, but I can promise you that we will do everything we can to make it happen.

Thanks for all the hard work GG.

Okay everybody, here is the deal. We can get a large amount of spots (40 or so) out at the 1pm shotgun with the other group. You will still be playing with THPers only, but you would be able to play the North South at 1pm. This would mean you would finish your round and most likely go straight over to the North South to tee off. This is for Saturday. If you would like to do this, you MUST send a PM to GolferGal and let her know ASAP. Grand Cypress is trying to be as helpful as they can here and value the THP community and are trying to work around the issue of lack of tee times available.

Awesome! PM sent.

I'm game. Thanks for the extra work we all caused. PM is on the way.

PM sent too, cant thank you guys enough for all the extra work you guys are putting into this for us. Definitely impressive for to see as a newbie.

I'm game. Thanks for the extra work we all caused. PM is on the way.

Same here. I can handle the quick turnaround. The idea of finishing at 8 with the villa crawl is not appealing.

JB GC has a par 3 course?

Pm sent I would be interested in 1pm as well.

And for anyone that doesn't wanna rush to play another 18 they can have the 230 tee time I would have been using

Thanks again jb and gg along with grand cypress for working this out for us

Back