2012 Outing Extra Golf Rounds.

Anyone who was dragging their feet on playing again should quickly change their mind. N-S is a heck of a challenge but a lot of torture fun.

Thank you THP and Grand Cypress for making this happen!

Pm sent I would be interested in 1pm as well.

And for anyone that doesn't wanna rush to play another 18 they can have the 230 tee time I would have been using

Thanks again jb and gg along with grand cypress for working this out for us
I would recommend you hold that tee time. til the day of

PM sent....thanks to GC and THP for going the extra mile!!!

PM Sent and way to go THP, working hard all the way to the bell!

If we were on the list your posted last night, do we still need to PM for this time slot?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If we were on the list your posted last night, do we still need to PM for this time slot?

Good question. My guess would be yes but I'll be looking for a response as well.

Yes. Because going at 1pm directly after the round may not be ideal for everybody.

Anyone who was dragging their feet on playing again should quickly change their mind. N-S is a heck of a challenge but a lot of torture fun.

Thank you THP and Grand Cypress for making this happen!

I would recommend you hold that tee time. til the day of

Does this mean you two want to play the 1pm round?

Good question. My guess would be yes but I'll be looking for a response as well.

Yes. Because going at 1pm directly after the round may not be ideal for everybody.

Like JB said, YES, you have to send me a PM and ASAP so I can tell the resort. Thanks!

So far only the names in bold have contacted me about the 1pm round.

Mikedean
, chewie69, biglee33, t0ad, GrantD, Golf4Life, ddec, mcook77, playdough, yorkem, SW, tadashi, war eagle, mward2002, setho, biggsy, puttin4bird, arydolphin, one-t, yoccos, hawk, hanks, dirtydawg, white rhino, ole gray, bulldog, bullfrog, bmwnola, degoins, VA vince, buckjob, bhilln, seemoreguy, wake, idrops, ddxu, sighman23, spank818, sirslicealot, the belbs, flashy

Last edited:
PM Sent...thanks!

I'd like to play Sat afternoon with myself.

FIFY Mr Dropster hehe.

GG - I sent you a PM saying I would be playing Saturday afternoon. Your mailbox probably gets jammed up by the minute :D

So far only the names in bold have contacted me about the 1pm round.

Mikedean
, chewie69, biglee33, t0ad, GrantD, Golf4Life, ddec, mcook77, playdough, yorkem, SW, tadashi, war eagle, mward2002, setho, biggsy, puttin4bird, arydolphin, one-t, yoccos, hawk, hanks, dirtydawg, white rhino, ole gray, bulldog, bullfrog, bmwnola, degoins, VA vince, buckjob, bhilln, seemoreguy, wake, idrops, ddxu, sighman23, spank818, sirslicealot, the belbs, flashy

Quoting myself with new bolded names.

Bold me!! Will Grand Cypress randomly throw us in foursomes?

I had to leave the office for a few minutes but I will bold your name when I get back. : )

No they won't randomly put you with people you should be able to pair up with other THP'ers.

I want to ad to my post and say I will not be organizing your foursomes for the replay round I am just working on getting you this 1pm tee time how you pair up from there is up to you.

I want to ad to my post and say I will not be organizing your foursomes for the replay round I am just working on getting you this 1pm tee time how you pair up from there is up to you.
Was wondering that, thanks GG!

Cookie - If you dont already have 3 other dudes in line to whip your arse, I wanna tee it up with you.

I'm down for the 1pm. PM sent, thanks Morgan, JB, and GC for the help!

John Deere Tap'n

Totally understandable. Thanks so much for doing all this! I'm sure we can manage to figure out our own foursomes.

Sent you a PM miss Morgan :)

Cookie - If you dont already have 3 other dudes in line to whip your arse, I wanna tee it up with you.

There you go ddxu! Whup his arse buddy :zsimpsons:

Gray. You and I need to tee it up once while we are down there.

There you go ddxu! Whup his arese buddy :zsimpsons:

Doubtful (I suck), but we always give each other hell here so thought itd be fun.

Back