2012 Outing Extra Golf Rounds.

Just saw this and it happened fast. Looks like War Eagle, Tadashi, ddec, and I are teeing it up Saturday afternoon. Sorry man!

On another note, why does everyone take so much pride in kicking my ass? Ha

I just want to fuel your trash talk even more hehe
This has the promise to be an epic round. MCers vs MC Volunteers?
We will figure something creative out.

This has the promise to be an epic round. MCers vs MC Volunteers?
We will figure something creative out.

I was just thinking the same thing.

Okay everybody, here is the deal. We can get a large amount of spots (40 or so) out at the 1pm shotgun with the other group. You will still be playing with THPers only, but you would be able to play the North South at 1pm. This would mean you would finish your round and most likely go straight over to the North South to tee off. This is for Saturday. If you would like to do this, you MUST send a PM to GolferGal and let her know ASAP. Grand Cypress is trying to be as helpful as they can here and value the THP community and are trying to work around the issue of lack of tee times available.

wanted to bump this post so it doesn't get lost

Hi, my name is arydolphin. I'm a pretty nice guy, and won't take anyone to any type of woodshed. I am also looking for playing partners for the Saturday afternoon shotgun start.

Hi, my name is arydolphin. I'm a pretty nice guy, and won't take anyone to any type of woodshed. I am also looking for playing partners for the Saturday afternoon shotgun start.

I am down to play with you Ary,

*requesting to not share a cart with cookie*

just make sure you icejack the right person

To avoid any confusion for the benefit of my playing partners, here is my shirt for Saturday afternoon.

With his swing, we wont have any issue knowing who to icejack.

Hey GG i sent you a PM sorry for the late reply i was at a funeral and just got home.... im def in for the 1PM round and looking for a 4 some if anyone would like to tee it up with me.

Is GG setting the teams for the saturday afternoon shotgun?

Is GG setting the teams for the saturday afternoon shotgun?

I know Arydolphin is looking for someone to group with. PM him. Having played with both of you guys I think you'll have a blast.

Round set. Me, Puttin4Bird, Yoccos, and Hawk. This is going to be a really fun round. I have a feeling there will be a lot of laughter in this group.

I need a team for the Saturday evening round if someone will have me.........

Round set. Me, Puttin4Bird, Yoccos, and Hawk. This is going to be a really fun round. I have a feeling there will be a lot of laughter in this group.

I'm sure that will be a very quiet group right there. Hawk and Yoccos are very reserved guys.

Birdie or better skins anyone?

John Deere Tap'n

I'm sure that will be a very quiet group right there. Hawk and Yoccos are very reserved guys.

The drink cart may need a refill after this round....

Here is your udpated list, the names in bold have contacted me about the 1pm round.

Mikedean, chewie69, biglee33, t0ad, GrantD, Golf4Life, ddec, mcook77, playdough, yorkem, SW, tadashi, war eagle, mward2002, setho, biggsy, puttin4bird, arydolphin, one-t, yoccos, hawk, hanks, dirtydawg, white rhino, ole gray, bulldog, bullfrog, bmwnola, degoins, VA vince, buckjob, bhilln, seemoreguy, wake, idrops, ddxu, sighman23, spank818, sirslicealot, the belbs, flashy, lambro2

Last edited:
Here is your udpated list, the names in bold have contacted me about the 1pm round.

Mikedean, chewie69, biglee33, t0ad, GrantD, Golf4Life, ddec, mcook77, playdough, yorkem, SW, tadashi, war eagle, mward2002, setho, biggsy, puttin4bird, arydolphin, one-t, yoccos, hawk, hanks, dirtydawg, white rhino, ole gray, bulldog, bullfrog, bmwnola, degoins, VA vince, buckjob, bhilln, seemoreguy, wake, idrops, ddxu, sighman23, spank818, sirslicealot, the belbs, flashy, lambro2

Thanks Again Morgan.

I'll tee it up with ya arydolphin so you can see my tremendous and awesomely straight tee shots :D

OK, so I need to find a team, any takers?

Back