2012 Outing Extra Golf Rounds.

Hanks and I are staying till later on Monday we are planning on getting out for a round anyone interested in playing Monday let me know.

Hanks and I are staying till later on Monday we are planning on getting out for a round anyone interested in playing Monday let me know.
After demo day and 72 holes of golf I might throw up golf balls on Monday.

Ok guys and girls, when you arrive fir your round tomorrow you carts will be staged. Your forum name will be on the name plate since I don't know everyone's real name.

I spoke to the director of tournaments this afternoon to confirm our times. They are going to make sure that tomorrow is as seamless as possible for all that are playing.

See some of you in the morning and the rest in the afternoon.

Sounds great, thanks Freddie!

Ok guys and girls, when you arrive fir your round tomorrow you carts will be staged. Your forum name will be on the name plate since I don't know everyone's real name.

I spoke to the director of tournaments this afternoon to confirm our times. They are going to make sure that tomorrow is as seamless as possible for all that are playing.

Thanks Freddie!

Thanks!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S II using Tapatalk 2

Thanks freddie again for all of your help!

Thanks Freddie!! I cant wait to give you a big time bro hug.

Nice job. Looking forward to teeing it up in the afternoon tomorrow.

With today's last minute drops, we had 2 make changes to 2 groups for the Saturday afternoon group that will be playing at 1:00 on North/South

War.Eagle, Tadashi, DDEC, Cookie
Playdough, mward, Hanks, ddxu
yorkem, P4B, Hawk, Yoccos,
MikeDean, T0AD, BMWnola, bulldog
Arydolphin, GrantD, Belbs, Flashy
WhiteRhino, Buckjob, Degoins, OG
One-T, DirtyDawg, SW, Interlooper
idrops, Chewie, Wake, VA Vince
Lambro2, Biggsy, Biglee, Bullfrog
seemoreguy, sighman23, spank818, ripper

With today's last minute drops, we had 2 make changes to 2 groups for the Saturday afternoon group that will be playing at 1:00 on North/South

War.Eagle, Tadashi, DDEC, Cookie
Playdough, mward, Hanks, ddxu
yorkem, P4B, Hawk, Yoccos,
MikeDean, T0AD, BMWnola, bulldog
Arydolphin, GrantD, Belbs, Flashy
WhiteRhino, Buckjob, Degoins, OG
One-T, DirtyDawg, SW, Interlooper
idrops, Chewie, Wake, VA Vince
Lambro2, Biggsy, Biglee, Bullfrog
seemoreguy, sighman23, spank818, ripper

I want to add to this the new Saturday afternoon tee times for the folks on the waiting list:
Saturday at 2:30pm New Course: SethO, bhilln, rafdo, golf4lifeSaturday at 1:24pm East/East: MattyKrack, badass, jefrazie, TrueFx

I want to add to this the new Saturday afternoon tee times for the folks on the waiting list:
Saturday at 2:30pm New Course: SethO, bhilln, rafdo, golf4lifeSaturday at 1:24pm East/East: MattyKrack, badass, jefrazie, TrueFx
Sounds like a plan, thanks GG!

We are down to a twosome at 1:20pm on thursday

Hey guys- late to the extra round party...

Is there any group with room for Saturday afternoon?

I ran out of witty tapatalk signatures...

Back