2012 Outing Extra Golf Rounds.

Cookie - If you dont already have 3 other dudes in line to whip your arse, I wanna tee it up with you.

Just saw this and it happened fast. Looks like War Eagle, Tadashi, ddec, and I are teeing it up Saturday afternoon. Sorry man!

On another note, why does everyone take so much pride in kicking my ass? Ha

Just saw this and it happened fast. Looks like War Eagle, Tadashi, ddec, and I are teeing it up Saturday afternoon. Sorry man!

I just want to fuel your trash talk even more hehe

I'm not attached to playing with any certain, so if anyone needs a fourth let me know.

No problem, should be a fun group

Gray. You and I need to tee it up once while we are down there.

Why, you want to pee in your pants again? :laughing:

Just kidding buddy and it would be my pleasure! We will work the logistics out and get er done.

I want to ad to my post and say I will not be organizing your foursomes for the replay round I am just working on getting you this 1pm tee time how you pair up from there is up to you.

If you get me the list. I don't mind doing the pairings. Unless people just want to pair it up on their own.

If someone needs a fourth to complete their foursome let know....thanks!!!

If someone needs a fourth to complete their foursome let know....thanks!!!

If we're both not paired up, let's dance bro

I want to ad to my post and say I will not be organizing your foursomes for the replay round I am just working on getting you this 1pm tee time how you pair up from there is up to you.

Morgan, I am getting good with this pairing stuff.. I really don't mind helping you out with it... I am working on Sunday's also so I can try to keep the groups new and different each round so everyone can meet as many people as possible. IF you agree just send me over the list for Saturday.

Can I invade your dance? Cookie left me lonely by the punch bowl. :beat-up:

Just keep dancing...some ugly dude like Hanks will pick you up.

Cookies anger extends beyond the trash talk thread... equal opportunity anger abound!

I now know who I am cheering for in the MC; any dude playing Cookie. I hope he makes the 2008 Detroit Lions proud.

haha bring it. Cookie's probably gonna get icejacked now for leaving people behind

Cool!

Yep, cookie is going to wake up with his hand in warm water and warm, wet bed....

Guess I need to pair up with someone for Saturday at the New Course in the afternoon and Sunday afternoon as well.

Who wants me?????????????

Guess I need to pair up with someone for Saturday at the New Course in the afternoon and Sunday afternoon as well.

Who wants me?????????????

haha I know who you don't want in your foursome or maybe you would, like a boot to the woodshed :deadhorse::rofl:

haha bring it. Cookie's probably gonna get icejacked now for leaving people behind

*requesting to not share a cart with cookie*

just make sure you icejack the right person

To avoid any confusion for the benefit of my playing partners, here is my shirt for Saturday afternoon.

bullseye_womens_tshirt.jpg

Anyone got room in a 4some? If not anyone wanna golf with me sat?

I need to find a group open for the Sat afternoon round as well.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S II using Tapatalk 2

Back