2012 PGA Show Coverage

I really appreciate everybody reposting all the pics and everything....makes it easy to follow along at work.

Natalie sighting! Apparently she is upset that Hanks isn't around this year

scaled.php

Wait til she gets a look at Tmex though. I wonder if he (Tmex) still has that sweet 'stache going?

scaled.php

MMMMMMMMMMM!! I got a buddy that calls his skycaddie Natalie....everytime he gives you a yardage he says "Natalie says it's 167 to the front edge" :D

Adams Fairways

scaled.php

and for you blade lovers out there

scaled.php

Thanks man! I told her we'd circle up in NJ when she comes out for the Shop Rite.

scaled.php

scaled.php

I will answer /\ with \/

Hahahahaha it just got weird in here. I think most THPers are wiping drool off of their respective electronic devices.

Seriously good looking shaft;
scaled.php

Those shafts are gorgeous. And believe me, I'm a shaft expert. :bulgy-eyes:

Hahahahaha it just got weird in here. I think most THPers are wiping drool off of their respective electronic devices.

Her voice drives me up the wall. I like to watch her on TV with the mute button on.

pffffffffffffft....seriously dude you now owe me for a monitor after I just spewed Mountain Dew all over this one :laughing:

Rep added

Freakin hilarious dude. I was really trying to bite my tongue, but I am glad you have a sense of humor. I had so many jokes about Gulbis and such.

THP Shaft fitting w/ Miyazaki!
scaled.php

pffffffffffffft....seriously dude you now owe me for a monitor after I just spewed Mountain Dew all over this one :laughing:

Rep added

Freakin hilarious dude. I was really trying to bite my tongue, but I am glad you have a sense of humor. I had so many jokes about Gulbis and such.

I don't mind a harmless joke. It was just waiting there for someone to jump in...

Back