2012 PGA Show Coverage

Twitter updates today were awesome. Have not been able to check out THP yet. Coverage has been great so far!

Word, Thats all I can see while at work. Thank Jeebus for the Iphone so I can see the THP light.

I need to school a few of you on the man they call/he calls himself, Jwow. There aren't many people that I have been around that garner the respect of club reps, regional managers and presidents of industry. I think the word I am look for is charismatic, at least that is what Cindy Davis told him after their interview. For those thy don't know, she is the only female president of a Major OEM, Nike, in the industry.
I saw him glad hand, pat on the back, exchange pleasantries and say hello to a good many people that were genuinely happy to be in his presence.
Then you have the soft spoken but strong backbone of THP, GG. She looks you in the eye when you speak to her and provides responses that show she was actually listening and not just giving a canned answer. They play off each others strength and fill in each others minuscule gaps. You want to know why we at THP get what we do and enjoy what we do, spend a sunny afternoon walking around with these two. You will be left with an over whelming scense of satisfaction and accomplishment. I enjoyed myself today an learned a lot. They will brush this off as they do most compliments but those that don't know, now you do! Jwow and GG are pretty awesome.

Cool post Freddie, thank you for putting that out there.

JB & GG: you guys rock!

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

Wonderful post Freddie!

JB and GG certainly are an awesome pair.

A big thanks to all of you for busting your humps to bring us all of this wonderful info and these pic's.

Oh snap! Thanks for that post tadashi. It's nice to hear the THP is recognized and respected by the golf industry. I think we as forum members need to remember that a lot more.

Fantastic post Freddie! Its awesome to hear about The Big Show at the PGA Show.

Nice post Freddie. JB and GG are great people, and I'm glad to hear how respected they are around the industry. I'm so happy to have found a site run by such wonderful people. Easily one of the best parts of my life, and it's because of all of the great, hard work they put in. Huge thanks again to THP! I appreciate it more than you guys could know.

That's great Freddie. JB/Jwow and GG are amazing and I'm glad you are spending some time with them. Thanks for the coverage, we really appreciate it. I love THP!

Great post Freddie.

Tap Tap Tap

I need to school a few of you on the man they call/he calls himself, Jwow. There aren't many people that I have been around that garner the respect of club reps, regional managers and presidents of industry. I think the word I am look for is charismatic, at least that is what Cindy Davis told him after their interview. For those thy don't know, she is the only female president of a Major OEM, Nike, in the industry.
I saw him glad hand, pat on the back, exchange pleasantries and say hello to a good many people that were genuinely happy to be in his presence.
Then you have the soft spoken but strong backbone of THP, GG. She looks you in the eye when you speak to her and provides responses that show she was actually listening and not just giving a canned answer. They play off each others strength and fill in each others minuscule gaps. You want to know why we at THP get what we do and enjoy what we do, spend a sunny afternoon walking around with these two. You will be left with an over whelming scense of satisfaction and accomplishment. I enjoyed myself today an learned a lot. They will brush this off as they do most compliments but those that don't know, now you do! Jwow and GG are pretty awesome.

great post Freddie. Glad your there helping out and keeping us informed. So much to catch up on in this thread.

Great post Tadashi! JB and GG are a great team, and it's great to hear how much respect THP gets in the golf world.

On a completely different note....did anyone get to see the new Oakley Cipher shoes today? They are saying that they're going to be the lightest shoes on the market, I'm really interested in the fit and price point.

Great post Freddie. While I haven't spent much time with JB, and I haven't met GG yet, it is obvious that they are both extremely hard workers and they are both truly genuine people. I'm sure you are having a blast hanging out with both of them, they seem like fun people to be around.

Great post Freddie! It's awesome to hear such wonderful things about JB and GG.

Keep on rocking it you two!

Great post Freddie. Good to hear and so happy that they are able to provide coverage for us here at home!

Looking forward to the great coverage. Can you guys check with the Mizuno booth and ask if and when they plan to release the Mizuno line of golf balls in the U.S. Thanks

TapAhoy!

Seems Cobra has put all their eggs in the Rickie Fowler basket;

scaled.php

scaled.php

My eyes are burnt due to seeing all that orange. Are we sure that's the Cobra booth and not a Tennessee Volunteers football game?

Let's see they got Texas, Tennessee, Florida, & oh yea most certainly Oklahoma State fans covered with the orange

I think we are going to hear Bridgestone releasing a new generation of the Tour B330 golf balls today at the show. No doubt that our THP reps will have the scoop very soon!!

I think we are going to hear Bridgestone releasing a new generation of the Tour B330 golf balls today at the show. No doubt that our THP reps will have the scoop very soon!!
Let's hope! That would be awesome.

I am sure they will, as there are pics of the new packaging in the new Edwin Watts catalog I just got.

Tappin' on my Blackberry

This is a great post and absolutely spot on. Last year as I was working the show with the team we had I was extremely impressed with the type of respect and appreciation people who hold high positions in the golf industry pay to THP and particularly JB and GG. We interacted with several CEOs and owners of OEMs that just raved about how much they love what we were doing and how THP is such a great community. JB and GG are definitely well respected and appreciated for their efforts, not only from us forum members but from A LOT of people in the industry as well. Keep up the great work guys!

Looks like the Bridgestone website has all the new packaging. Can't wait to hear about the dual dimple tech and how it improves upon the best balls out there.

They mentioned this on PGA Tour Radio this morning. I also noticed the B330 lines were all on sale at Golf Galaxy so I started to wonder what was up.

Back