2012 PGA Show Coverage

Just wanted to say the interviews are much appreciated and very well done. I know what we've seen is the tip of the iceberg, but it's already the best I've seen you guys put together since I joined.

Just wanted to say the interviews are much appreciated and very well done. I know what we've seen is the tip of the iceberg, but it's already the best I've seen you guys put together since I joined.

I agree, which makes me think that TMex and Freddie Fingers are the bomb. Seth and Jake...Not so much

I agree, which makes me think that TMex and Freddie Fingers are the bomb. Seth and Jake...Not so much
Hanks was involved last year too, don't forget him. We must have really sucked, had more hands on deck and worse coverage.

Hanks was involved last year too, don't forget him. We must have really sucked, had more hands on deck and worse coverage.

Trust me that is not the case. Your names have been mentioned several times by friends of THP. You guys made an impression

Nah, guys. It's not like that. Like everything THP, it always gets better every time. Just they way it works around here :)

Great pictures and coverage THP!!!! Just getting caught up on all the gear. Wonderful shots!

I lost my voice tonight lol. But I had the best translators in the business today. More coverage tomorrow and I'm beyond excited!!!!!

I lost my voice tonight lol. But I had the best translators in the business today. More coverage tomorrow and I'm beyond excited!!!!!

hahaha. I wish I knew what you are saying

GG and JB are busting their butts and working the room like no ones business. We walked from end to end and stopped at so many places in between. I know it's killing them not to have more up but the wait will be well worth it!

The longer it takes, that just means the more in depth it was. I'd rather it take a little longer but really have the feeling I was there hearing the answers to the questions we would ask on the board anyway hehe. It makes it worth it 10 fold.

The interviews are better because JB is doing them. He is so natural in front of the camera, it's way better than me introducing the person and then throwing a mic in their hands because I am afraid I am going to passout staring at the camera. JB has great follow up questions and really engages with whoever (or is it whomever?) he is interviewing.

And Yoccos and Tadashi are killing out there, they have been awesome. We have been so luck the past two years to have such a great team with us. We can't thank you guys enough.

The interviews are better because JB is doing them. He is so natural in front of the camera, it's way better than me introducing the person and then throwing a mic in their hands because I am afraid I am going to passout staring at the camera. JB has great follow up questions and really engages with whoever (or is it whomever?) he is interviewing.

JB is doing a great job, I agree. he seems like a natural...but, I always thought your interviews were great as well. I would rather see you on the Grey Goose 19th hole than that new chick. ha.

And Yoccos and Tadashi are killing out there, they have been awesome. We have been so luck the past two years to have such a great team with us. We can't thank you guys enough.

JB really is doing an amazing job with the interviews. not surprised though.

JB is doing an awesome job because it's in his blood. He's the "FACE" of THP. No offense GG. Your the brains behind it all... LOL

The coverage has really been amazing! Thank you so much THP!

Loving the coverage!!! Thank you so much for bringing this to all of us!

The show is great..so far I have bumped into Jim McGovern (PGA), Dave Pelz in the Callaway booth. Tim Rosiforthe (sp) outside of Puma, Brian Gay in Sligo, Gulbis was spotted and also saw Butch. Just walking around doing their thing.
Really good clothing lines for Spring will be hitting the shelves. We have all seen the clubs on the forum but in person they are very nice. Nike shoes will be a big hit as will Puma. Oh all the Orange outfits for Puma are sold out, their enitre staff cornered the market...hehe

The show is great..so far I have bumped into Jim McGovern (PGA), Dave Pelz in the Callaway booth. Tim Rosiforthe (sp) outside of Puma, Brian Gay in Sligo, Gulbis was spotted and also saw Butch. Just walking around doing their thing.
Really good clothing lines for Spring will be hitting the shelves. We have all seen the clubs on the forum but in person they are very nice. Nike shoes will be a big hit as will Puma. Oh all the Orange outfits for Puma are sold out, their enitre staff cornered the market...hehe

Sounds like you are having a blast over there Freddie!

We are, it like being inside the ropes at the show. Marc and I have been introdcued to everyone so it's been extra special
Sounds like you are having a blast over there Freddie!

We are, it like being inside the ropes at the show. Marc and I have been introdcued to everyone so it's been extra special

Y'all are doing a great job on the coverage. Don't think ive ever been this addicted to twitter.

I am jealous Freddie. Have fun man!

Great job THP!

You can thank JB and GG for the twitter love you guys enjoyed the last two days. JB is getting up close and personal in almost every booth so he can provide a little taste of our coverage.
Y'all are doing a great job on the coverage. Don't think ive ever been this addicted to twitter.

You can thank JB and GG for the twitter love you guys enjoyed the last two days. JB is getting up close and personal in almost every booth so he can provide a little taste of our coverage.

I can thank each and every one of you guys for another stellar and stunning day of coverage. You guys have been on point 100% of the way.

Thanks Nate, I know that means a lot to JB and GG as well as myself and marc.
I can thank each and every one of you guys for another stellar and stunning day of coverage. You guys have been on point 100% of the way.

Coverage has been fantastic. I've enjoyed a bundle of the interviews and the photographs have just been fantastic. Just great stuff from everyone involved.

Really looking forward to some performance feedback in the next few days.

Back