2012 Project X PXi Iron Shafts

You guys realize these are steel, right? Graphite homers need not apply.

Absolutely, but I went steel for my shafts in the MC I reckon.

I don't think you need to worry about me dude.

Throw some cushin inserts in there and I'm hoping it acts the same

Who is reviewing these?

Who is reviewing these?

I don't know lol. I reckon I'd like a few days with these bad boys. Razr X carving up some turf with some PXi's! Or TC going HAM!

I will be soon but unofficially. I would love to know who is doing the official review. I think the picture says 6.5 so it's a stout shaft. I would think Jake or TC

I am just interested in some feedback. These compared to the Flighted. Once big bro pointed out these were not graphite, my eyes lit up

I actually wasnt sure if these were graphite or steel from the fist post pictures. So are these the new steel PX shafts?

the 6.0 shafts only weigh 112. I think these would be perfect for me and long golf days.

the 6.0 shafts only weigh 112. I think these would be perfect for me and long golf days.

Yeah that is much lighter then the other 6.0's which come in heavier then one of FLTC's legs.

yeah the weight seems good for me. I'm guessing they are lower launching so probably not right for my game. Like One-T said, interested in seeing these compared to the flighted PX

I love a low launching shaft. I really like the flight I am getting with my S300 and TM MC combo. I think these in the DPC could be absolute money for me.

yeah the weight seems good for me. I'm guessing they are lower launching so probably not right for my game. Like One-T said, interested in seeing these compared to the flighted PX

Same characteristics of the PX just in a lighter shaft. Low launch/spin. I hit the PX graphite very high so I think I could fit in these well

Same characteristics of the PX just in a lighter shaft. Low launch/spin. I hit the PX graphite very high so I think I could fit in these well

didn't you tell me you think you made a mistake by going with the 5.0 instead of 5.5 for those?

didn't you tell me you think you made a mistake by going with the 5.0 instead of 5.5 for those?

Yeah. I am pushing them right with the 5.0's. 5.5's would probably be perfect for me

Yeah. I am pushing them right with the 5.0's. 5.5's would probably be perfect for me

I had 5.5's at one point and thought they were quite nice.

I had 5.5's at one point and thought they were quite nice.

That is because you are a serious golfer looking for serious shafts

These should launch higher than the standard PX's. The weight is removed from the butt which should help "soften" the feel and launch the ball a little bit higher.

These should launch higher than the standard PX's. The weight is removed from the butt which should help "soften" the feel and launch the ball a little bit higher.

Interesting Tmex as that is not what I have read. I have seen that the characteristics should be the same in terms of flight/launch but added distance due to the lighter weight. I guess we will see

Isnt that what the old ones were?

nevermind...wow, the flighted are much heavier

Interesting Tmex as that is not what I have read. I have seen that the characteristics should be the same in terms of flight/launch but added distance due to the lighter weight. I guess we will see

Tmex dropping some knowledge on everyone

Isnt that what the old ones were?

its 110g for the 6.0 PXi and 125g (.355)/ 120g (.370) for the standard PX. PX flighted is 125g for both .55 and .370.

Back