2012 Project X PXi Iron Shafts

GolferGal

Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
If you received the January issue of the THP Newsletter today then you saw that True Temper has new shafts coming out for 2012. Below are some additional pictures from what you saw in the newsletter. We are currently working on reviews for these shafts so stay tuned to the forum and homepage.

i-483cQgh-L.jpg

i-FfMKGVz-L.jpg

i-CzHqJVB-L.jpg

i-TJ47wzW-L.jpg

These look nice

Ready, Aim, (Kindle) FIRE!

They almost look graphite.

Those look hot.

Love the looks of them. After testing the the PX iron shafts yesterday and getting good results, these will go near the top of my list.

These look amazing. Has me wondering if I should have waited to send in my club specs!! Sorry for off topic but had to say it.

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

These look amazing, I can't help but hope these will be available to Morgan Cuppers, I would love to have these on some irons! I like the black look better than the blue.

These look amazing. Has me wondering if I should have waited to send in my club specs!! Sorry for off topic but had to say it.

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

I don't think anythings final yet Cookie. I will be trying to hit these to see if they are a match for me.

Ummmm Yes, please. I think the previous PX shafts were the best looking shafts on the market, but these guys make them the second best looking shafts. I think I just found my Morgan Cup iron shafts.

Ummmm Yes, please. I think the previous PX shafts were the best looking shafts on the market, but these guys make them the second best looking shafts. I think I just found my Morgan Cup iron shafts.

I sure hope they are available for the MC! I am in love already...

I've never hit a Project X shaft, but these look great and based on all the great things said about the others, I'm sure these are fantastic.

Those look great! Are they steel?

I can't tell if these are graphite or steel, but they certainly look nice.

I've never hit a Project X shaft, but these look great and based on all the great things said about the others, I'm sure these are fantastic.

I'm in the same boat. these do look pretty sweet.

I saw these in the newsletter. I'll be curious to read more about them.

Sounds like they're trying to go for similar performance to the original Project X shafts with lighter weight, like how Dynamic Gold SL compares to the original Dynamic Gold shafts.

Very interested in these!! Can't wait to hear more. Oh my...

I have played a Rifle shaft since day one! I love the Project X and can't wait to hit these!

I've been thinking about these shafts more. I'm just a tad confused, they mention lighter weight but I'm looking towards the lower flexes on Golfsmith.com and it list the weight as 110 as opposed to 115? Will that make much of a difference?

I'm confused as well. I was hoping they were putting something out to compete directly with the C-tapers.

Man they are sweeeet! Gonna be some happy MCer's!!

I'm confused as well. I was hoping they were putting something out to compete directly with the C-tapers.

Same here! I'm definitely excited to get more information on these.

As a current gamer of PX steel, I can't wait to hit these beauties!

Back