2012 THP Fantasy Golf

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
THP is back with fantasy golf again this year and the leagues have been set up and are ready to be joined by our members. We are using the Yahoo service for our fantasy golf, because we like the scoring system in place and the simplistic form.

Rules
You must be a THP Forum Member to Sign Up.
Only ONE team per member.
You must use your forum screen name as your Team Name or you will be DQ'd

If you signup, remember that it is a commitment to be involved. If you miss a week, its not the end of the world and you can always make up points in other weeks.

Winner/Prizes
Despite having it setup as multiple leagues, all scores will be combined and everybody is competing against everybody across all leagues. Since the league lasts a full year, we will not name prizes upfront (who knows what will be new), but we can tell you that it will be a fabulous THP Prize Pack valued at $500+ and that GolferGal and myself will be competing in this one as well.

Signing Up
You will use the Yahoo fantasy golf service and search for one of these leagues. It does not matter which one, since all scores are being kept together in terms of the prizes and forum.

You will go through the Yahoo signup and then click join a private group.

2012 THP Fantasy Golf: ID# 7925
League 2: 7968
League 3: 7969
The password for each league is morgancup2012. Again, you must use your Forum Member Screen name as your name in the league.

Good luck everybody and remember that we discuss each week of golf in the tournament thread right here in the forum. The league starts this week!

This is awesome! I had a blast doing this last year.

Oh yeah, here we go with tons of agony and trash talk in yet another action packed fantasy league. I like the format because you can't just use the same guys every week as you're limited to how many starts each player can get. This should be fun!

Sweet. Thanks for setting this up, THP!

I want to use KMac as my team name.

I'm in, looking fwd to it.

looking forward to competing in this again, thanks!

no auto-picking right? hehe

Excited that fantasy golf is back for 2012!!!

I am in! Thanks THP for doing this again.

Ill be going HAM this year. My sights are locked on a top 1 finish.

I bet you win overall #1, not just THP leagues but OVERALL. That's how you roll dude.

I learned how to win from you dude. This league is so much fun. I love it. Im using my blackberry to set reminders this year haha.

awesome, I will be getting in this for sure, I enjoed last years a ton

I see there is no charge for this?!?

Sweet, I was just thinking that it should be free to Albatross Club Members but a charge to non members.

Thanks for going to the trouble of setting this up again. It was really fun last year

I'm the most excited to follow tournaments I really don't care about, and cheer for golfers I usually don't know or follow either.

I am so in on this one!! Should be a blast

I'm in! Thanks for doing this.

I loved THP Fantasy Golf last year and this should be fun too. Thanks for putting this together.

I am excited for this I have missed fantasy golf!

Id like ESPN to pick my team.

Back