2012 THP Fantasy Golf

There are also a lot more potential winners in this coming round. It's going to be interesting to see who ends up where after the first couple of days.

I am really not very good at this, I picked up 126 points to rocket from 36th place all the way to 35th. :D

I am really really bad at this Fantasy Golf thing. I am having a blast with it though.

I am really really bad at this Fantasy Golf thing. I am having a blast with it though.
I certainly agree with that Seth.

I missed my roster two weeks ago and this last week i forgot to shift players. This has caused me to drop like a rock, down 40+ spots in 2 weeks is not a good thing!!

For some reasons Webb's 8th place finish didn't record as a top 10 for me? Not that it makes a difference, but still shows I only have 1 Top 10 on the year.

For some reasons Webb's 8th place finish didn't record as a top 10 for me? Not that it makes a difference, but still shows I only have 1 Top 10 on the year.

I think that is your top 10 finish in points for the week

Ah, thanks guys. That makes more sense.

I managed 152 pts this week and moved up 1... Doesn't help that I missed deadline 2 weeks ago. Oh well, there's always spring.

I managed 152 pts this week and moved up 1... Doesn't help that I missed deadline 2 weeks ago. Oh well, there's always spring.
This league runs the whole season. Make sure not to use up your good guys during the first segment.

So Im in 12th overall... Not too shabby.

I like how this can change so much from week to week.

Mikedean is cleaning up. Almost 30 point lead.

Boo, I don't like this game. :D It's actually a blast. I just wish I was better!

Mikedean is cleaning up. Almost 30 point lead.

focusing in this weke, not 2nd guessing my picks again...gotta get that cushion back I had come to love lol

This league runs the whole season. Make sure not to use up your good guys during the first segment.

That's gonna be the hard part... There is a lot of golf in a season... and only 10 starts per player.

Made a nice jump the past few weeks

was looking for Tiger Woods on the A list...apparently he has dropped so far he is now on the B list

focusing in this weke, not 2nd guessing my picks again...gotta get that cushion back I had come to love lol

I'm on your azz MD! I cant let you hold that big lead every week.

4th overall 3 leagues aint to shabby.

Back