2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
95 and humid as all hell today here.. I hope it's not like that in May in FLA!

I got married in October in Florida and it was 95 with 10000% humidity. Expect it to be like that it May. It follows me wherever I go.

Tap tap taparoo

I got married in October in Florida and it was 95 with 10000% humidity. Expect it to be like that it May. It follows me wherever I go.

By chance did you get married in a pool? That is uber humid haha!

awesome photo's JB...I'm excited to be playing this one especially since I just missed the last one.....

awesome photo's JB...I'm excited to be playing this one especially since I just missed the last one.....

same here, still cant believe im gonna be playing a course that nice lol

same here, still cant believe im gonna be playing a course that nice lol

I hear you 10yardDraw... I'm hoping That I might be able to experience the course before the Outing. I'm super excited

I hear you 10yardDraw... I'm hoping That I might be able to experience the course before the Outing. I'm super excited

While i wont be able to take a trip to FL to play that course before the outing im thinking about finding one of the really nice courses around here and playing it before the outing just to get a idea of what its like, my local MUNI is pretty nice but im sure our greens are like a really nice courses fairways lol

I'm sure we will go play a few times before the outing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

While i wont be able to take a trip to FL to play that course before the outing im thinking about finding one of the really nice courses around here and playing it before the outing just to get a idea of what its like, my local MUNI is pretty nice but im sure our greens are like a really nice courses fairways lol
Hey look at the photos JB & GG are taking they can give a good Idea... If I get to play I will get you as much extra info possible.....

I'm sure we will go play a few times before the outing

I hear you Tadashi, Maybe we can get out.it would be coolto play with JB & GG...

I always find the toughest thing to adjust to is the type of grass.

If you can hit off muni grass, that course should feel like heaven ;)

lol thats good to hear, cant wait to see what its like

I play the Muni's as well . I hope that it true. When I get out there. I will test that out...

So I can take comfort in the fact that I hit well off from tree roots, rocks, and hard packed clay? I seriously can't wait to play a course as nice as this.

So I can take comfort in the fact that I hit well off from tree roots, rocks, and hard packed clay? I seriously can't wait to play a course as nice as this.

The pictures that JB has been posting are great but they really only tell part of the story. Grand Cypress is one of the best maintained courses anywhere. The fairways run, the rough is fair and the greens are true with plenty of break and slope.
If you are a risk taker then you can be aggressive. If you are a steady player then that is also available. Everyone's game will be tested.
But enough about the course, I want to heat more about the Villa Crawl.

Grand Cypress is one of the best maintained courses anywhere.

This is very true. Its no secret that the person in charge of the courses at Grand Cypress was hand selected by Jack himself from Augusta National.

The pictures that JB has been posting are great but they really only tell part of the story. Grand Cypress is one of the best maintained courses anywhere. The fairways run, the rough is fair and the greens are true with plenty of break and slope.
If you are a risk taker then you can be aggressive. If you are a steady player then that is also available. Everyone's game will be tested.
But enough about the course, I want to heat more about the Villa Crawl.

It's always nice to have a really well maintained course that suits and rewards different playing styles!
Villa Crawl!!

This is very true. Its no secret that the person in charge of the courses at Grand Cypress was hand selected by Jack himself from Augusta National.

thats awesome, i actually didnt know that

I miss Florida golf. It will be a real treat to get back on the North/South course. There are so many great holes.

I miss Florida golf. It will be a real treat to get back on the North/South course. There are so many great holes.

I really can't think of one hole between those two nines that I don't like. I have some favs though that I always look forward to playing.

I've been browsing Grand Cypress's website... Boy the excitement is growing!! I can tell a lot of you wish it was May 2012 already, just as I do...

do they have any big drive holes? meaning that slope down hill for us normal hitters have a chance to hit a bomb lol, would love to actually play a course that i can get some run out on

do they have any big drive holes? meaning that slope down hill for us normal hitters have a chance to hit a bomb lol, would love to actually play a course that i can get some run out on

Slope down hill? That is adorable.

So I can take comfort in the fact that I hit well off from tree roots, rocks, and hard packed clay?

Hahaha, exactly. Your clubs won't know what to do when they glide through the turf.

Just putt at half speed. I love muni's btw, and play them regularly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back