2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man..I wish Huntsville was not in such a state of flux with airlines....

Air Tran is pulling out and I dont know if SW is going to keep a presence here.....
Ready to order my tickets, but wanted to see how this whole thing pans out this fall...

Man..I wish Huntsville was not in such a state of flux with airlines....

Air Tran is pulling out and I dont know if SW is going to keep a presence here.....
Ready to order my tickets, but wanted to see how this whole thing pans out this fall...

You are still close enough to drive down without stopping over anywhere for the night so worse case would mean you drive down, or fly out of Atlanta which ever you prefer.

This thread is dying a little, let's heat it back up

I tapatalk better then I golfatalk

Wish I could make it. Flying just isn't an option, so unless anyone is driving from southern ontario or upstate vermont, I'm out of luck. Hopefully Next year :)

Anticipation.... Anticipation.... Anticipation!!! :banghead::golf3:

Just made a realization....I will have a new car for the outing :D. Will be fun to drive down to FL now.

Just made a realization....I will have a new car for the outing :D. Will be fun to drive down to FL now.

Is that during the break in period? Nothing beats 12 hours of new car smell.

Is that during the break in period? Nothing beats 12 hours of new car smell.

Will be purchasing around January (built from factory) and getting it sometime in February. Should still have a wonderful smell after 3 months :D. Not to mention I'll probably get about 4 speeding tickets on the way down.

ROAD TRIP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Will be purchasing around January (built from factory) and getting it sometime in February. Should still have a wonderful smell after 3 months :D. Not to mention I'll probably get about 4 speeding tickets on the way down.

Yeah be careful around that FL/GA border. I got a "welcome to the Sunshine State" speeding ticket during my move here. Those FHP guys are ruthless.

Yeah be careful around that FL/GA border. I got a "welcome to the Sunshine State" speeding ticket during my move here. Those FHP guys are ruthless.

How fast were you driving?

The GA popo hide on the on/off ramps....sneaky style
FL cops sit in the trees in the middle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How fast were you driving?

80 in a 65. Must have been the NJ license plates.

The GA popo hide on the on/off ramps....sneaky style
FL cops sit in the trees in the middle

FHP will also stalk you for a couple of miles before they lay down the hammer.

80 in a 65. Must have been the NJ license plates.

FHP will also stalk you for a couple of miles before they lay down the hammer.

You gotta drive 75 just to not get run off of the road down there lol

I just checked flights again. They are $227 from Detroit to Orlando for a round trip. That's not bad at all! Plus I get there Thursday afternoon so I can play golf on Thursday before the Demo Day. And come back the 21st at night so I can play during the day the 21st also... Yippee I get 5 days of golfing in FLORIDA! The only thing is I hope the weather changes in Ohio way before May so I don't have winter rust on my game...

I just checked flights again. They are $227 from Detroit to Orlando for a round trip. That's not bad at all! Plus I get there Thursday afternoon so I can play golf on Thursday before the Demo Day. And come back the 21st at night so I can play during the day the 21st also... Yippee I get 5 days of golfing in FLORIDA! The only thing is I hope the weather changes in Ohio way before May so I don't have winter rust on my game...

That is a darn good price. With what is going on with the airlines, I am not sure I would not just book that bad boy.

It is a good price! I'm checking with Danny P to make sure those dates are good.

What was the arrival and departure times? We have the same days planned. Wouldn't mind flying with someone and enjoying the course for the first time with a fellow THPer. Think we could get 36 in that day. At least 18 and a lot of practicing

I know JB has at least made two posts maybe 3 in a couple threads of announcements forthcoming. The suspense is overwhelming to say the least.

It had an 8:35 am departure time on Delta Airlines. It's flight number 2228. It's $227 and after fees it says $249. Not sure about baggage yet. Arrive in Orlando at 11:14 am. I'm gonna get a hold of Danny P and make sure this works. But sounds good! It's $20 cheaper to fly out at 10 am but that's almost 9 holes worth of time... LOL

It had an 8:35 am departure time on Delta Airlines. It's flight number 2228. It's $227 and after fees it says $249. Not sure about baggage yet. Arrive in Orlando at 11:14 am. I'm gonna get a hold of Danny P and make sure this works. But sounds good! It's $20 cheaper to fly out at 10 am but that's almost 9 holes worth of time... LOL

9 holes of golf there are worth way more than $20 to me, definitely take the later flight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back