2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
very funny KB i guess he was so excited he rushed getting dressed. i do the same but im pretty sure my shirt would be right side out.

I called OG today and asked him if he wanted to meet me at the course for a quick 9 hole round of golf. He was there in about 10 minutes. I was riding with a friend so he grabbed his own cart. On the 6th green I looked at him and just started laughing. He had on cargo shorts, his shirt was inside out and he had on his "dental assistant shoes". He will be one year older at the outing. I will have my hands full.

Off the meds again or just excited to see you KB? :D

Poor guy....will not even remember any of this come May. Next thing you know he will show up on Saturday morning of the outing with a Team THP shirt on.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Boy, the tower of power is pretty quiet again.
I bet we get lucky #8 when he returns to the thread for those keeping track with me.

LOL he's busy drafting his THP outing team.

LOL he's busy drafting his THP outing team.

Actually that was already done pretty easily, he simply drafted everyone who is not on Team THP.

:D

Boy, the tower of power is pretty quiet again.
I bet we get lucky #8 when he returns to the thread for those keeping track with me.

Huh? Dang I feel honored as that is Dale Earnhardt Jr's old #. You Team THP'ers might as well pack it up and head to the woodshed. The Tower of Power is going to unleash a oil tanker size can of whup arse on ya!

Huh? Dang I feel honored as that is Dale Earnhardt's old #. You Team THP'ers might as well pack it up and head to the woodshed. The Tower of Power is going to unleash a oil tanker size can of whup arse on ya!

Who is Dale Earnhardt?

Who is Dale Earnhardt?

What! That is blaspemy!! You young uns going to get a show nuff arse whupping now ... Where's my darn horse getting his arse whupped emoticon when I need him!!!!

What! That is blaspemy!! You young uns going to get a show nuff arse whupping now ... Where's my darn horse getting his arse whupped emoticon when I need him!!!!

:deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse:

:deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse:

Beautiful work Chunky, you 2 should have been working in tandem like this for the last few weeks, one can't do it and the other can't not do it. hehe

Thanks Chunk! You da man buddy and I knew someone from North Carolina would know who the Earnhardt's are. lol

I guess the effin wow factor will be in here sometime today? Let's see how many times he counts whatever he is counting. Gawd only knows what that could be... lol

I guess the tower of power did not struggle on the course yesterday as bad as he struggled getting dressed. At this point, I just feel bad for the guy. I mean would you want to beat a guy down that cant even dress himself? I mean should we script him at this point? The truth is, he got beat by a freaking golf shirt yesterday, how is he going to fare against actual golfers.

I guess the tower of power did not struggle on the course yesterday as bad as he struggled getting dressed. At this point, I just feel bad for the guy. I mean would you want to beat a guy down that cant even dress himself? I mean should we script him at this point? The truth is, he got beat by a freaking golf shirt yesterday, how is he going to fare against actual golfers.

Shoot man I am heading out in a little while with my shirt on the right side and whup some booty... I might even put some real golf shoes on today!

It is official. We have the one opponent that we think Ole Gray matches up well with. The tower of power has been strutting and singing about everybody and has simply struck fear in so many nobody wants a piece of him. But we heard that this guy "kicked his booty" at his own course yesterday. So the cage match is set.

Ole Gray

Vs

Spoiler
thumb_Anderson-Blue-TM11.jpg

Ole Gray is 0-1 against this mighty foe, but we heard he is training hard and might stand a chance against him this time.

That is a formidable foe:beat-up:

It is official. We have the one opponent that we think Ole Gray matches up well with. The tower of power has been strutting and singing about everybody and has simply struck fear in so many nobody wants a piece of him. But we heard that this guy "kicked his booty" at his own course yesterday. So the cage match is set.

Ole Gray

Vs

Spoiler
thumb_Anderson-Blue-TM11.jpg

Ole Gray is 0-1 against this mighty foe, but we heard he is training hard and might stand a chance against him this time.

HAHAHA. That is absolutely hilarious.

In his defense, sometimes those tags are so dang small and hard to see you just cant tell which way to turn it. :laughing:

hahaha.

I'm still excited about the outing.

How can you be that excited about getting beat that bad?

You've offended me and hurt my feelings. I'll be sulking in the Breaking 85 thread for awhile now.

Spoiler
Just kidding. You suck and TEAM THP will humble you before the first nine holes is finished!

This thing is slowly creeping closer and closer. In a few months, the equipment announcements will start coming as well as the THP dinner menu. Exciting stuff.

You've offended me and hurt my feelings. I'll be sulking in the Breaking 85 thread for awhile now.

Spoiler
Just kidding. You suck and TEAM THP will humble you before the first nine holes is finished!

You might want to head back over to the breaking 100 thread, internet golfer!

hahaha. I hate you! I'm cancelling my reservation.

Sweet! I get Hawks spot as a tester. Minus the early setup time on demo day. :)

Sweet! I get Hawks spot as a tester. Minus the early setup time on demo day. :)

You'll get nothing. I'm not cancelling anything except my plans to let you off easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back