2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or the dreaded... " I think it opens up around there, you should be ok" (OG is familiar with this one on that course)

Or JB telling you that you are already a hole behind! :D

Hah. I've heard the latter so many times. Never had the privilege to meet JB, so the former hasn't ever been a problem, and hopefully never will.

Thanks guys. I'll keep trying to get better, and hopefully get better. Everyone better get some good reviews of all the gear at demo day!

This is all we can hope for. As much as missing an outing sucks, you gotta take care of yourself first and foremost. Get better bro!

Here's those earlier videos from Tadashi embeded:

[video=youtube;PTo-StdYTc0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTo-StdYTc0&feature=player_detailpage[/video]

Here's those earlier videos from Tadashi embeded:

[video=youtube;PTo-StdYTc0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTo-StdYTc0&feature=player_detailpage[/video]

Thanks a lot Spank!

I wish golf was as easy as Tapatalk.

Sorry to hear you won't be making it Danilo. Based on your scoring in 2010, I'm now a little nervous about this outing.

Lol, don't be nervous... The only person that can keep you from having a great time is you. Just go out there and play... who cares what the score is? Yes there is a competitive side this year, but that should not get in the way of fun!

Lol, don't be nervous... The only person that can keep you from having a great time is you. Just go out there and play... who cares what the score is? Yes there is a competitive side this year, but that should not get in the way of fun!

Well said Danilo.

great videos. course is just beautiful!

Thanks for fixing that for me....I now know how to embed the videos

Thanks a lot Spank!

I wish golf was as easy as Tapatalk.

ok got computer access today going forward.

Need the quick update summary for this past weekend

loved the videos tadashi, course looks awesome

Great video's, thanks for posting. What a beautiful course, looks like you guys had an absolute blast.

thanks for the vids, looking forward to playing there next week and getting an early taste of the course

Thanks for the vids!!!

Nice videos!! Man May can't come quick enough for me!

Nice videos! These really my me excited for May. It is going to be a long winter to get to then.

great videos tadashi! thanks for posting them. I can't wait to play these courses i love playing a course thats a challenge even if i don't shoot well.

Great vids...Thanks Tad.

Only around 8 months left to wait........:banghead:

I know it will seem to have flown by when we are leaving to come back home, but that is hard to imagine on this side of the outing.

Nice vids!

I really want to attend this outing. It sounds like a weekend that can't be missed. Hoping I can find someone to come down with me to attend this event!

I really want to attend this outing. It sounds like a weekend that can't be missed. Hoping I can find someone to come down with me to attend this event!

Please contact GolferGal via PM. This outing is sold out and there is a waiting list. She can add you to that list.

JB/GG, who was added getting Danilo's spot?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back