2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in. When do I learn who my teammates will be so we can plan our victory celebration?

Welcome Chunky!! And welcome Danilo.

It will be good to see you guys again!!

Welcome Chunky!! And welcome Danilo.

It will be good to see you guys again!!

I could not have said it better myself so BIG ditto and it will be good to see you guys again!

I'm in. When do I learn who my teammates will be so we can plan our victory celebration?

Does it look like this?

[video=youtube;JJFskZ4Z-lw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJFskZ4Z-lw[/video]

:clapp::clapp::clapp::clapp:
I could not have said it better myself so BIG ditto and it will be good to see you guys again!

Does it look like this?

Damn it JB now I have to come up with something different!

I'm gonna set a personal goal for the 2012 outing... In 2012, I will not hit a drive into the launch monitor!

By the way, who ever is unfortunate enough to end up in the same villa as me, will have the displeasure of eating my cooking. The only person that has not liked my food so far, is a previous chef I was a Sous chef for... he said I cooked too fast... oh well.

Is it May 2012 yet? This is going to be a loooooooooong wait.

Does it look like this?

HAHAHAHAHAHA! JB, that is hysterical. By the way, is that Bama with him in that video?

Did you talk her into it, or are you just waiting for the bill to show up in the mail? Glad you decided to join!!!

Did you talk her into it, or are you just waiting for the bill to show up in the mail? Glad you decided to join!!!

I've gone the surprise her with a cool trip route

And now I am officially on the list. Now the wait begins... and that part sucks!

I'd rather wait and know that I'm in than wait for an open spot. Welcome back buddy!

I have sort of a silly question. If I fly, will it cost me extra to bring my golf clubs? Or what would be the most cost effective way to bring them along if I fly. I may drive, but not sure yet. Just want to start my planning. Only have 10 months and 3 weeks to get it all worked out. Not sure I have enough time... LOL

Smart man! Here's hoping you get away with it.

He will, and since CL's wife knows my wife, they can easily hang out together down there while we play golf.

I have sort of a silly question. If I fly, will it cost me extra to bring my golf clubs? Or what would be the most cost effective way to bring them along if I fly. I may drive, but not sure yet. Just want to start my planning. Only have 10 months and 3 weeks to get it all worked out. Not sure I have enough time... LOL

Yes, there will be a charge for your clubs on many airlines. Not all of course I dont believe, but many.

THere are a few threads on this that you might want to check out.

I'd rather wait and know that I'm in than wait for an open spot. Welcome back buddy!

Exactly, safe beats sorry every time. Glad you will be making the trip CL.

To add to what JB said if you do get charged you are probably looking at around $50 each way. Depending on the weight and the airlines rules are oversized luggage it could be more it could be less.

southwest does not charge for bags if that is an option

unless you find someone that flies and gets free bags for anyone flying with him :angel:

also, welcome to the CL and the others that signed up today!!

On the phone right now making my reservation!!

PM sent to GG

On the phone now reserving!!! Was so busy this past weekend.

Glad to see you guys (Danilo and CL) are comming back looking forward to seeing you again. jefrazie... looking forward to meeting you.

I'm gonna set a personal goal for the 2012 outing... In 2012, I will not hit a drive into the launch monitor!

By the way, who ever is unfortunate enough to end up in the same villa as me, will have the displeasure of eating my cooking. The only person that has not liked my food so far, is a previous chef I was a Sous chef for... he said I cooked too fast... oh well.

Danilo, it can't be any worse than my cooking, I will be happy to share a villa with you!!

southwest does not charge for bags if that is an option

I flew American the last two years and only checked my golf clubs and it was a $25 charge each way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back