2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am officially in, this is going to be awesome! I am really pumped

Danilo, it can't be any worse than my cooking, I will be happy to share a villa with you!!

Gordon, I would gladly share a villa with you as well, not sure how the assignments are gonna be done.
As far as the cooking goes... being a chef really helps with that part! I'm sure I can whip up a fast meal for everyone in the group if it comes down to it.

Gordon, I would gladly share a villa with you as well, not sure how the assignments are gonna be done.
As far as the cooking goes... being a chef really helps with that part! I'm sure I can whip up a fast meal for everyone in the group if it comes down to it.

i will take some egg whites on a bagel for breakfast please lol

Ok Danilo is in, now I gotta convince Mary and Ahh2fly to join as well for those cinnamon rolls.

Hey I know I can't arrange the villas and JB and GG will be doing it, but hey a big guy can dream of good food can't he???

Glad to see you guys (Danilo and CL) are comming back looking forward to seeing you again. jefrazie... looking forward to meeting you.

Danilo, it can't be any worse than my cooking, I will be happy to share a villa with you!!

I flew American the last two years and only checked my golf clubs and it was a $25 charge each way.

Thanks WR! Looking forward to seeing some old friends and meeting some new ones

Should..just..pull..the..trigger..

My girlfriend will beat me though. Literally.

i was sp excited to sign up, and some unexpected bills came.. only about 5 spots left.. im gonna hate myself for not making this!!! but life sucks lol... maybe just maybe i can pull it out

Bring her.

Tried that. Her graduate school classes will not yet have ended then.

See, the only real hold up is that I'm going on a big golf trip with my brothers and friends in the beginning of January. We're staying at Indian Wells for the entire week and she thinks that I only need one golf trip in a year. Pfft, the nerve. One golf trip in a year? Not enough.

See, the only real hold up is that I'm going on a big golf trip with my brothers and friends in the beginning of January. We're staying at Indian Wells for the entire week and she thinks that I only need one golf trip in a year. Pfft, the nerve. One golf trip in a year? Not enough.

Having just come back from Indian Wells, I can tell you its a great time.
Its not THP Outing, but few things are of course.

no not yet prob tomorrow , you can give me chunk as my temate though

It does not really work like that. Sorry.

she can miss a few graduate school classes, especially for a once in a lifetime opportunity!

seems like the "final 10 spots" announcement has gotten the ball rolling!

As much as I'd like to let Hanks set up Demo Day by himself, I just can't do it. See you in May folks!

*virtual bro hug* good news Hawk!

As much as I'd like to let Hanks set up Demo Day by himself, I just can't do it. See you in May folks!

That's the way Hawk! I am happy to officially announce that I too will be there this year! I still remember how I felt when I had to miss the first outing, I swore I would never let that happen again!

I am officially in, this is going to be awesome! I am really pumped

Nicve Ripper! Can't wait to meet you.

cant wait i'm in

OGIE!!! Awesome bro! You, me, and CL at the outing makes this even more epic!

If you would have missed this I would have shown up at your door, rang the bell, and junk punched you! Glad you are in buddy, can't wait to see you again. Another BACOS challenge perhaps...

That's the way Hawk! I am happy to officially announce that I too will be there this year! I still remember how I felt when I had to miss the first outing, I swore I would never let that happen again!

Awesome P4B! We gonna hug it out on the 18th green again at this one? hahaha

OGIE!!! Awesome bro! You, me, and CL at the outing makes this even more epic!

Like an episode of 2 and a half men? I wonder who is the half? hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back