2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
And rbelbin and flashy are now confirmed for the 2012 outing...

Booyah!!!!!!!

Tappin the keg!

looking forward to meeting you guys. And seeing these insane tee balls

*takes ddec off xmas card list*

please, like I won't be sharing a round of golf or 2 with you prior to the outing.

did I just get a 'homey please type of please?' lol dude I was kidding but I prob shoulda put a 'lol' after it for clarity sake. you're still on my xmas card list

*fist bump*

please, like I won't be sharing a round of golf or 2 with you prior to the outing.

Still not sure about my itinerary, but Orlando opens up some more options for me in terms of flight times. Should be a blast. Grand Cypress is really Florida golf at its finest.

Wow, this thing filling up so fast is just amazing, I'm glad I got in when I did then.

no kidding, I think once the announcement came that we were down to 10 spots, the people on the fence were swayed!

did I just get a 'homey please type of please?' lol dude I was kidding but I prob shoulda put a 'lol' after it for clarity sake. you're still on my xmas card list

*fist bump*

lol yes it was that kind of please. I love xmas cards

so we have to be around 3 spots left now?

And rbelbin and flashy are now confirmed for the 2012 outing...

Booyah!!!!!!!

Tappin the keg!

Awesome!!! I know I am dead to you right now, but hopefully by May you will have forgiven me....LOL Can't wait to see you and Flashy again!

Once this thing is full, will we be seeing a complete list of who is going to attend? Or is there a privacy issue with that? Just curious.

Once this thing is full, will we be seeing a complete list of who is going to attend? Or is there a privacy issue with that? Just curious.

We dont really put out that list.
But I think that moment could be coming very quickly.

All kidding aside, I'm shocked that this thing filled up as fast as it did. Sure everyone was saying 'I'll sign up right away' etc but everyone actually DID! Never woulda thunk it.

We dont really put out that list.
But I think that moment could be coming very quickly.

All kidding aside, I'm shocked that this thing filled up as fast as it did. Sure everyone was saying 'I'll sign up right away' etc but everyone actually DID! Never woulda thunk it.

SHould we start on 2013 outing then? If so... I'm in!!

the power of the new members!

Im not too suprised it filled up so fast. This is a great site with great members. I know if I wasnt a college student and could afford it I would attend in a heartbeat, but living on ramen noodles and beer for a few more years..

100 may not be enough...

45 holes at Grand Cypress. Shotgun start with a group on every hole is 180 people. Could you imagine if THP basically took over Grand Cypress for 4-5 hours!

45 holes at Grand Cypress. Shotgun start with a group on every hole is 180 people. Could you imagine if THP basically took over Grand Cypress for 4-5 hours!

My poor home course. What would come of my home course....:alien:

I take it CG13 is not playing that day? hehe

My poor home course. What would come of my home course....:alien:

I think they would kick you out because of the company that you keep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back