2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
BOOM! P4B in the house again!

That's the way Hawk! I am happy to officially announce that I too will be there this year! I still remember how I felt when I had to miss the first outing, I swore I would never let that happen again!

That's the way Hawk! I am happy to officially announce that I too will be there this year! I still remember how I felt when I had to miss the first outing, I swore I would never let that happen again!

awesome!! Looking forward to meeting you!

Time for CB to announce that he too will be returning to Florida for the 2012 THP outing! There was really never any doubt, but this filled up much faster than I would have ever thought.

As much as I'd like to let Hanks set up Demo Day by himself, I just can't do it. See you in May folks!

Awesome!!! Glad to see you two are going to be making it!!! See you both in May!!

Time for CB to announce that he too will be returning to Florida for the 2012 THP outing! There was really never any doubt, but this filled up much faster than I would have ever thought.

now they are rolling in!

Ripper congrats dude! To all you old regulars,,,,, man it is great to hear you guys are back in the saddle and I look forward to seeing my buddies again :thumb:

Alright!!! Glad to see you are heading down CB!!!

No Bacos, dudes. That stuff is harsh on the throat.

Very glad to see Hawk, P4B, and CB throw their names into the ring. Unless these were unannounced members of the first 50, then that is at least up to 55 entrants (I think).

Nice CB, now we just need Captain Lefty to join the party. Where you at TC?

We are inside of 5 spots left. With so many signups going on immediately we could not make the announcement.

We are inside of 5 spots left. With so many signups going on immediately we could not make the announcement.

wow, that was fast!! Lets go folks, not much time left

Very glad to see Hawk, P4B, and CB throw their names into the ring. Unless these were unannounced members of the first 50, then that is at least up to 55 entrants (I think).

Glad to known I'll be hanging with Hawk, p4b, and CB again. That's great news.

wow that is unreal! Only 5 to go....don't hesitate people

Looks great going to be a blast

WOW...that was fast!

Wow, only 5 spots left! This sounds like an amazing trip!

And rbelbin and flashy are now confirmed for the 2012 outing...

Booyah!!!!!!!

Tappin the keg!

And rbelbin and flashy are now confirmed for the 2012 outing...

Booyah!!!!!!!

Tappin the keg!

Ya buddy! The Canadians are on the move again.

*takes ddec off xmas card list*

Glad to known I'll be hanging with Hawk, p4b, and CB again. That's great news.

wow that is unreal! Only 5 to go....don't hesitate people

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back