2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
do they have any big drive holes? meaning that slope down hill for us normal hitters have a chance to hit a bomb lol, would love to actually play a course that i can get some run out on

One if the highest points on the golf course is the green in the 1st hole of the south or maybe the tee box on seven south, the way back tee box. Otherwise you'll have to travel to Bella Collina for some hills

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One if the highest points on the golf course is the green in the 1st hole of the south or maybe the tee box on seven south, the way back tee box. Otherwise you'll have to travel to Bella Collina for some hills

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thanks for the info, i was wishing lol, o-well just wanted to see what it felt like to bomb one down hill lol, o wait this is the internet afterall, i hit them 325+ every round, duh

Slope down hill? That is adorable.

What about a little get together in the near future. A friendly 4some. Me, Tadashi & you & GG

do they have any big drive holes? meaning that slope down hill for us normal hitters have a chance to hit a bomb lol, would love to actually play a course that i can get some run out on

If you drive down you will notice that the hills pretty well stop somewhere around the Georgia Florida line.

What about a little get together in the near future. A friendly 4some. Me, Tadashi & you & GG

Lets keep this thread to the outing.

Unfortunately, with the Morgan Cup around the corner, there is not a ton of time for get togethers, and when we do have a small one, we would not want to eliminate others from the area of course. However there are tons of members in the Tampa and Orlando area that I am sure would love to get together.

Just got myself caught up here again. First off, big congrats to Team THP for the early sellout! I knew this one was going to go fast! Secondly, congrats to those who signed up! The 2010 and 2011 Outings were some of the best times I'm have and even though I played like complete poop at both events, I still had an awesome time with the THP members. Missing the 2012 Outing makes me sad but I know you guys will have lots of fun for me.

Congrats again to all and I hope that everyone who has signed up joins in on the fun here on the Forum. It's a great way to get to know everyone before the Outing!

Kristima Kim is doing the playing lesson thing on Grand Cypress right now on the golf channel now .. It is really cool!

Kristima Kim is doing the playing lesson thing on Grand Cypress right now on the golf channel now .. It is really cool!

haha i was getting ready to post this, i was watching that as well, looks so nice and its cool she is a member there, maybe we will see her

CK Gray. Christina Kim. She lives nearby the course and like many of the LPGAers, trains there quite a bit.

skim alert, trying to get caught up from being gone

have the last 2 spots been filled to get us to the 66 number mentioned awhile back?

Yes they have as of right now.

Christina Kim. She lives nearby the course and like many of the LPGAers, trains there quite a bit.

When I played the Waldorf in September, the cart guy said she had been out there very recently. I think she'd be a hoot to play with; seems pretty normal and fun.

When I played the Waldorf in September, the cart guy said she had been out there very recently. I think she'd be a hoot to play with; seems pretty normal and fun.

Not sure I would call her pretty normal as she has an outgoing personality that seems to be on the high end of outgoing to me. I like what I know of her and she would probably be as much fun to play with as anyone you could imagine this side of Lee Trevino (the ultimate super high end outgoing personality to me). I agree with what someone already said that it would be so cool to actually see her while we are there.

It has been almost 24 hours since anyone posted in this thread, just checking in and and saying I am still super excited and ready to know who my teammates are so we can get to know each other. I imagine we will see a few videos talking a little trash as the MC posters have been going at it really good and keeping us laughing.

It has been almost 24 hours since anyone posted in this thread, just checking in and and saying I am still super excited and ready to know who my teammates are so we can get to know each other. I imagine we will see a few videos talking a little trash as the MC posters have been going at it really good and keeping us laughing.

Well said - I am also looking forward to the same. Can't wait to see some of the logistics, plans, and teams come out for this one. Having never met anyone from the site in person, will be cool to have a team assigned when I show up!!

The thread needs some sort of sweet announcement for revival!

Just over 10 months away.. I don't think I'm suffering too bad right now, but when it starts snowing here, I am going to be all over this thread with impatience!

being 10 mos out there's going to be peaks and valleys of excitement in this thread. Wait until the demo list begins to be announced......this thread will never be off the first page of the forum.

hopefully the OEM's are just as generous with providing equipment as they've been the past few Outings!

The thread needs some sort of sweet announcement for revival!

Just over 10 months away.. I don't think I'm suffering too bad right now, but when it starts snowing here, I am going to be all over this thread with impatience!

Well said - I am also looking forward to the same. Can't wait to see some of the logistics, plans, and teams come out for this one. Having never met anyone from the site in person, will be cool to have a team assigned when I show up!!

Huh? :confused2: hehe old man go in the kitchen and take your jello shot of geritol,,, so you want forget anyone :D

edit: whoops prior coffee comment... I was thinking DawdDaddy make this statement :alien:

Huh? :confused2: hehe old man go in the kitchen and take your jello shot of geritol,,, so you want forget anyone :D

edit: whoops prior coffee comment... I was thinking DawdDaddy make this statement :alien:

I was getting ready to say what, huh?? Who are you calling old? I gotta be half your age! :D

Is Kelly home? Have you taken your meds yet? Just checking... :kiss:

Can't wait to see you guys and hopefully it will be sooner than the 2012 Outing!

OH and for those who are just going nutso because it is 10 months away, I have it on good authority the very first Prison Calendar Update is only days away. My cellmate hasn't gotten finished etching the thing into the wall yet.

I don't have any inside information on this, but I would be pretty surprised if teams were announced any time soon. Always a chance that someone will back out, or more spots will be added, and to keep things fair I believe JB and GG will be picking teams based on handicaps, so they need to make sure everything is 100% set. Again, I do not know if any of what I just said is true, just my feelings on it.

being 10 mos out there's going to be peaks and valleys of excitement in this thread. Wait until the demo list begins to be announced......this thread will never be off the first page of the forum.

hopefully the OEM's are just as generous with providing equipment as they've been the past few Outings!

Absolutely, the excitement reaches a frenzy at that point, as new items get listed on a very consistent basis.

Gray you old fool!!! Stop picking on the fine people of this forum!! Go find KellyBo and have her give you your meds and go to the doctor and get your eyes checked!!!

I was getting ready to say what, huh?? Who are you calling old? I gotta be half your age! :D

Sorry mc :banghead:.. I suppose my skimming skills are not just up to par without at least one cup of caffeine. I am trying to cut back on my coffee and when I read the comment, it was where DawgDaddy had multiquoted with your post :D

You guys need to do one of these in Ocean City, MD. Would love to go someday without having to fly to get there :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back