2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Sooooo Good ta hear KellyBo!! Cant wait ta see ya young couple again

Just so everyone knows, I only have about 3 more weeks before I can play golf again (sidelined since December)! I'm feeling so much better lately. I've been walking about 2 miles a day and building up my stamina. No back pain in over a week now. My neck is healing up nicely from surgery. I think I just might live! Can't wait to get back out there.

Great news! Someone needs to keep OG on good-ish behavior! :D

I have seen your game my friend... you have nothing to worry about!!!

I had someone say to me, I hope moving up here has helped your golf game, because your driving (car) has gone to pot!

Ugh. This Outing seems like it's literally on my mind just about every minute of the day. Seriously.

Man I can't wait to put a spanking on the old fart OG at the outing... It's gonna be nice picking on the senior citizen. Make me feel strong like "bull" frog. Maybe I will steal his AARP card while I'm at it.

Last edited:
Man I can't wait to put a spanking on the old fart OG at the outing... It's gonna be nice picking on the senior citizen. Make me feel strong like "bull" frog. Maybe I will still his AARP card while I'm at it.

I don't even wanna know what "taking someone to the frog-shed" looks like!

KB. So glad you are feeling better and are on track to kick some butt at the outing!

Can't wait to see you and OG again soon, along with everyone else.

Oh ... I didn't say I was embarrassed!! LOL.

I will be embarrassed if I miss the fairway on #1 New Course again :bulgy-eyes:. Just kidding none of us will be embarrassed except for Bullfrog when I take his arse to the woodshed and whup em like a red headed step child :deadhorse:...

Man I can't wait to put a spanking on the old fart OG at the outing... It's gonna be nice picking on the senior citizen. Make me feel strong like "bull" frog. Maybe I will steal his AARP card while I'm at it.

I have had a bit of a down period the last month (building my handicap for CC :D) or so however don't think for a minute, this old man will lay down for the frog, at the outing. :nono:
I got some game left and once I find it the whupping is on like donkey kong :alien:. I do like your attitude about thinking you can take me to the frogshed. It ain't gonna happen bro :D

I don't even wanna know what "taking someone to the frog-shed" looks like!

The owner will know once I put his arse in his own shed plus mine :thumb:

Well it happened again, we had someone drop out. I want to make sure everyone understands that we are now within 30 days and if you drop out you will be forfeiting your deposit. I understand that things come up in life, and I never want a THP event to be an issue for someone, but please understand that your actions no only effect you but everyone else at the outing as well.

With that said, we have 1 spot open for a king room at the rate of $299. If you are interested, or know someone who is interested please let me know ASAP.

Thanks!

oh man, I hate that another person had to drop out.

oh man, I hate that another person had to drop out.

No kidding, this sure makes it tough on those that plan everything for us.

This is why we do things smaller. When we limited it to 50, so many said 60. So we moved it to 60 and then so many said 70. We bumped it up a little more and then with drop outs we are left stuck.

We assure everybody we will get this taken care of.

Well it happened again, we had someone drop out. I want to make sure everyone understands that we are now within 30 days and if you drop out you will be forfeiting your deposit. I understand that things come up in life, and I never want a THP event to be an issue for someone, but please understand that your actions no only effect you but everyone else at the outing as well.

With that said, we have 1 spot open for a king room at the rate of $299. If you are interested, or know someone who is interested please let me know ASAP.

Thanks!

Ugh. So, I guess now isn't a good time to tell you that I am not going to be able to attend....... anything other than the golf outing that weekend!!!

Hope that spot fills up quickly. I cannot wait for the event!

This sucks for everyone, including the person who had to drop. I hope it gets filled quickly.

Glad you're coming to the outing StillMyShot! It will be nice to meet another Georgia golfer and I promise you will have a fantastic time. Really great people and loads of fun.

I'm so sorry you can't make the outing MaryC. Just come on down to Gray anytime and we'll have our own little mini outing at the Goat Track before it turns into the sheep pasture. You know our guest suite is always open to you and LB. You need to come meet Roxie soon!

Just so everyone knows, I only have about 3 more weeks before I can play golf again (sidelined since December)! I'm feeling so much better lately. I've been walking about 2 miles a day and building up my stamina. No back pain in over a week now. My neck is healing up nicely from surgery. I think I just might live! Can't wait to get back out there.

Thanks!

From great news to bad news just that quickly. KB, I am so glad you are healing up, and I can't wait to see you, OG, and the rest of my THP family.
GG, I am sorry that you are having to go through trying to find another person to fill a drop out spot. None of us will ever know the amount of work you all put in to this event, so I just want to throw a thank you out there, for all you do for all of us.

Thanks!

:bulgy-eyes:

I'm running out of GET OUT OF WOODSHED FREE cards.

Thanks!

Oh nooooo, I hope everything is alright with the person having to drop out.

Maybe we can get KellyBo's son and wife from Athens, Ga. to come join us. We will throw it out to them and see what happens. Sorry for whomever had to drop out. Things happen for sure .....

Not much water on the course if I recall. 1 and 9 yes, and 18 technically but you'd have to take putter off the tee to find it. Can't think of another hole with water?

#2,3,7 and 9 on the north. #2, 3,4,6,9 on the south. #1, 3,4,5, 9 on the east.

#2,3,7 and 9 on the north. #2, 3,4,6,9 on the south. #1, 3,4,5, 9 on the east.

That's a lot of water, couple that with all of the bunkers and it means a lot of extra strokes per round for this old man.

Just when I was feeling better cause of a post stating there is not a lot of water on the new course you had to go and type this... :angry:

The new course has water on #1,2,10 & 15

That's a lot of water, couple that with all of the bunkers and it means a lot of extra strokes per round for this old man.

#2 on the south has water down the entire right hand side off the tee and 50yd short of the green

Back