2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

#2 on the south has water down the entire right hand side off the tee and 50yd short of the green

Why are you doing this to us???

Haha.

Isn't there water on 9 as well? I don't know why I keep thinking I drove over a bridge to 9 green.
Were you hitting from a different fairway from the hole you were on? :devil:

I just want this to be a level playing field. I don't want to hear I didn't know
there was water there.
No water on 9 on the new just 10
Bunkers in the landing area. The one you will see from the tee plays longer then it looks

Ill keep track of how many times I hit in to the water and sand this Friday and report back to everyone.

Ill keep track of how many times I hit in to the water and sand this Friday and report back to everyone.

Check out the bourbon selection and report back too.

Were you hitting from a different fairway from the hole you were on? :devil:

It's possible. There was a 90 minute rain delay and I did what anyone would do during a rain delay.. Drank lol

It's possible. There was a 90 minute rain delay and I did what anyone would do during a rain delay.. Drank lol

No rain this Friday, need a 4th

I'm listening.. Need to quickly move an appt to Thursday but I believe I'm free

810am south/east 130 north/south. $59 all day. New course closed due to outing

South killed me last time, but I enjoyed the East. Looking forward to playing the North course this time.

Contacted the people I was supposed to meet with on Friday. They said Thursday or Friday. I told them I have appts all day on Friday and looked at the calendar wrong. Friday shouldn't be a problem, other than the 8:10 part. You guys suck with your early tee times lol

If they magically are done with their outing by 5:00.. Maybe the new course will be open again?

That's a lot of water, couple that with all of the bunkers and it means a lot of extra strokes per round for this old man.

haha there will be only be one old man (Dawg) at the outing this year. My place has been taken and I am among the young studs again :blob:.

haha there will be only be one old man (Dawg) at the outing this year. My place has been taken and I am among the young studs again :blob:.

Did the Doc. find some new meds for you OG. Suddenly your feeling young again????

Did the Doc. find some new meds for you OG. Suddenly your feeling young again????

haha I'm only 61 going on 25 :blob:! I seriously do not feel "old" at all. Now my joints might feel a bit old when the rain is coming in. Especially my right knee. Also you lose some flexibility as father time sets in. Other than that, I believe it's a mind thing and you are only as old as you think you are. Working hard at the gym and keeping myself young in my mind, will be the Fountain of Youth for me. I have a buddy who is my same age. Went to the first grade with him and he now plays at my golf course. Some folks are shocked we are the same age. He drives a large truck on long hauls, never gets any exercise except for golf on the weekends, smokes too much, and is all wrinkled up. Some folks just show more wear and tear than others. I might start feeling old when I hit the ninty plus years mark if the good Lord is willing for me to be around.

Rocketballz adds 17 yards, as well as making you feel 17 years younger.

Oh hush up you whippersnapper! :D

Just 3 weeks!!!

Sent from my DROID X2

Awesome, just awesome.

SO looking forward to getting away and enjoying some golf with some friends. The only bad part is like most outings of the past, the time will go quickly and then many of us will have to wait another year before we can do this again.

Back