2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Wow. We are too chatty! Good for us! Lol

Is it May yet?

im ready for a villa crawl! this snow is making me want to drink a cold beer in warm sunny Florida!!!

Wow. We are too chatty! Good for us! Lol

Is it May yet?

It's them coffee drinkers. They post everyday about their habit and how much they drink :bulgy-eyes::D.

May will be here before ya know so get ready to rumble!!!!!

Well I guess this a good thing! Let's keep up the hype for the best outing in golf.
I am anxious to see the games and contest we will have. Outing THP is going down the villa crawl is sure to keep us all up!

I'm even looking forward to living the outing out through all you guys. Stupid wedding this year scuppering my golf plans! :bicker:

I can't wait to start seeing the list of equipment that will be at the Demo Day. The picture that JB posted a few days ago was such a tease!

I can't wait to start seeing the list of equipment that will be at the Demo Day. The picture that JB posted a few days ago was such a tease!

I'm really ready to get this started see who the best team will be haha

I'm feeling like my strongest assets as a golfer will really shine..for the villa crawl.

Steel Tappin'

Picture?? Dang, I missed a picture!!

Picture?? Dang, I missed a picture!!

Just a couple of days ago buddy, you could probably find in no farther back than 5 or 10 pages in the old thread. I promise it is worth it. He said the picture is about 10% of what he expects for demo day.

With the icy weather in my area the outing can't come soon enough. VA Vince you said your leaning towards Bourbon for your adult beverage what kind you bringing? I have Jim Beam but can bring something different for variety.

im ready for a villa crawl! this snow is making me want to drink a cold beer in warm sunny Florida!!!

Best thing about snow? Keeps beer/vodka really really chilled

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

I'm feeling either my friend Mr Daniels or my friend with the fancy red wax cap.

Just a couple of days ago buddy, you could probably find in no farther back than 5 or 10 pages in the old thread. I promise it is worth it. He said the picture is about 10% of what he expects for demo day.
Found it! Thanks, buddy. Looks to be quite a mound of equipment. I can't wait to see the Cleveland Classic and hoping there's some Heavy stuff there.

I agree. And I don't even drink. So that's saying a lot.

Found it! Thanks, buddy. Looks to be quite a mound of equipment. I can't wait to see the Cleveland Classic and hoping there's some Heavy stuff there.

You going to be there, right T0AD? :D

You going to be there, right T0AD? :D

Hey there buddy... watch those comments about people who might be a pound or two away from ideal weight. I don't want to see you get taken to your own shed and get whupped on!!!!

Hey there buddy... watch those comments about people who might be a pound or two away from ideal weight. I don't want to see you get taken to your own shed and get whupped on!!!!

A couple of pounds huh? Ok we will go with that :D:bulgy-eyes:

I'm feeling either my friend Mr Daniels or my friend with the fancy red wax cap.

That would be Markers Mark yummo good stuff .

Back