2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

SO looking forward to getting away and enjoying some golf with some friends. The only bad part is like most outings of the past, the time will go quickly and then many of us will have to wait another year before we can do this again.

Truth to this. Almost time to start packing.

Lol..I have laid out a couple of things, also plan packing in my head. :)

Sent from my DROID X2

Lol..I have laid out a couple of things, also plan packing in my head. :)

Sent from my DROID X2

Yea this is the time to head to the local Ace Hardware and pick me up a couple of new pair of those nice lightweight overalls! A new pair of brogan work boots with spikes and I will be all spiffy and ready to roll some butts to the woodshed :deadhorse::D

Dont forget the straw plowin hat :D

Sent from my DROID X2

This means I have some serious shopping to do:D

Don't worry nerfny. I will pick you a nice pair of those pink poka dotted spring fashion overalls :thumb:

Don't worry nerfny. I will pick you a nice pair of those pink poka dotted spring fashion overalls :thumb:

sweet, now I don't have to buy her anything! Thanks OG!

Buy your hubby a new hat while you're out will you? That old man straw hat has GOT TO GO! (for at least 30 years anyway)

I was at Dick's on my lunch break yesterday and they had a walter hagen one on sale. I was very tempted to buy it and ship it out to you.
PS She bought me that hat

No problem partner! She be looking as pretty as a June bug on a fresh lilly pad :blob:

No problem partner! She be looking as pretty as a June bug on a fresh lilly pad :blob:

The funny part is I would where them. I grew up with farms all around me. Heck when you pass the sign for my home town all you can smell is the cows.

Heck when you pass the sign for my home town all you can smell is the cows.

Silly city girl..cows are on ranches..ok..guess they are called "dairy" farms. :p

Sent from my DROID X2

Silly city girl..cows are on ranches..ok..guess they are called "dairy" farms. :p

Sent from my DROID X2

No ranches here but plenty of dairy farms!! Until my junior year of high school I had a sheep farm that came right up to our property line.

I just want this to be a level playing field. I don't want to hear I didn't know
there was water there.
No water on 9 on the new just 10
Bunkers in the landing area. The one you will see from the tee plays longer then it looks

I am calling dibs on playing all of my rounds with Freddie! Not only can he fix my swing problems, he is like a walking GPS for these courses. hahaha

Man am I heated. Just found out I'm going on leave to Tennessee from 7 May- 25 May. If I'd have known this before then a ticket would've been purchased!!!

Tapping and crashing with the new updated/downgraded Tapatalk.

Man am I heated. Just found out I'm going on leave to Tennessee from 7 May- 25 May. If I'd have known this before then a ticket would've been purchased!!!

I think there is still 1 spot open...

Yeah, but $600 is steep when I haven't saved due to not expecting this. :sad:

Yeah, but $600 is steep when I haven't saved due to not expecting this. :sad:

I can't disagree with you on that. That's why it stinks when spots open up so late, it makes finding the money more difficult. Wish you could swing it.

It would be easy but an $1100 ticket from HI, the rental car I'd need, and the extra cash I'll blow while on leave adds up...

It would be easy but an $1100 ticket from HI, the rental car I'd need, and the extra cash I'll blow while on leave adds up...

Man, I wish you had been able to make it happen buddy, maybe we can get together at a course somewhere around ATL while you are home. Let me know.

The funny part is I would where them. I grew up with farms all around me. Heck when you pass the sign for my home town all you can smell is the cows.

Why heck yea now this is my kinda gal :blob:.. Dean has him a first class kind of gal!

Back