2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

OG I've read through last years outing and a good test of your game will be the First tee.
Grand Cypress has run out of land trying to make the fairway wide enough for your driver.
Your putting alot of pressure on yourself,that family sized can of silly string will fizzle out quickly.
Ya need to pop a can of Cold Beer and chill with the real golfers.:glasses-cool:

Oh I will be relaxed and chilling. No pressure on the Tower of Power as all the pressure will be on you newbies. I'm expected to miss huge fairways and stuff so I have no where to go but up :D. Popping a cold beer with my new buddies is a must!

Is it wrong that every time I see OG post in here I read it as if Sling Blade was talking?

Billy Joe is my brother. How did you know that dude :bulgy-eyes:

Oh I will be relaxed and chilling. No pressure on the Tower of Power as all the pressure will be on you newbies. I'm expected to miss huge fairways on stuff so I have no where to go but up :D. Popping a cold beer with my new buddies is a must!

And I certainly hope sharing a cold adult beverage with your old buddies is also a must!! :drinks:

I am going to post this in the extra rounds thread as well.

Morning rounds on Thursday, may 17, 2012 will start at 8:50AM - 9:10AM. We currently have 9 players so three 3somes on the New Course.

Afternoon Rounds had to be split up due to the popularity of the resort.

We have Two times on the North/South 1:00PM and 1:10PM

Two Times on South/East 1:10PM and 1:20PM

Three times on East/North 1:40, 1:50 and 2:00PM (morning rounds will slide into these slots plus three others to fill the foursomes)

Four times on the NEW at 2:20, 2:30, 2:40 and 2:50PM Place holder time.

***There are currently 40 people signed up for Thursday afternoon. If these times don't work the next available are after 4pm. The course shuts down at 2pm for turns from all the nines and reopens at 4pm. Please let me know ASAP

Thank you so much Freddie for getting this done.. Start out on New then East/North sounds great to me!!!

Freddie - Please take my name off the list for the Thursday afternoon round. Myself, KellyBo, & DawgDaddy, will not be on the resort grounds until Friday a.m. We are staying off site Thursday.

I am going to post this in the extra rounds thread as well.

Morning rounds on Thursday, may 17, 2012 will start at 8:50AM - 9:10AM. We currently have 9 players so three 3somes on the New Course.

Afternoon Rounds had to be split up due to the popularity of the resort.

We have Two times on the North/South 1:00PM and 1:10PM

Two Times on South/East 1:10PM and 1:20PM

Three times on East/North 1:40, 1:50 and 2:00PM (morning rounds will slide into these slots plus three others to fill the foursomes)

Four times on the NEW at 2:20, 2:30, 2:40 and 2:50PM Place holder time.

***There are currently 40 people signed up for Thursday afternoon. If these times don't work the next available are after 4pm. The course shuts down at 2pm for turns from all the nines and reopens at 4pm. Please let me know ASAP

I'll take care of it OG.
Freddie - Please take my name off the list for the Thursday afternoon round. Myself, KellyBo, & DawgDaddy, will not be on the resort grounds until Friday a.m. We are staying off site Thursday.

Cross posting here, Freddie do you have space for me on the Thursday morning round? I'm picking up folks at the airport around noon so I might as well come on up Wednesday evening.

The only thing I'm toting is a family size can of arse whupping for you doubters :deadhorse:

it's called the circle of doom for you clowns :clown: who will be in the circus coming to Florida. :D

aee98605-8121-fd35.jpg

Tapping and crashing with the new updated/downgraded Tapatalk.

I do, you can go in the first group and 850 but will have to leave the course by 12 to pick up airports runs. It takes a half hour for bag to come down so if they land at noon you dont need to be there unitl 1230.
Cross posting here, Freddie do you have space for me on the Thursday morning round? I'm picking up folks at the airport around noon so I might as well come on up Wednesday evening.

Thanks Tad, Myself and DDXU should be rolling in there around 1 or so. I am guessing the later 1pm rounds will work out good for us.

I will be staying with Gray and KellyBo on Wed, so I should be rolling into Orlando about 1 also.

I will be staying with Gray and KellyBo on Wed, so I should be rolling into Orlando about 1 also.

Looking forward to seeing you again soon good buddy! It will be here before ya know it :bulgy-eyes:

Delta says I have 19 days until departure. Sweeet.

thought this might be helpful for all
the attendees to pack and see how grand the weather will be
63a87c59-e036-a685.jpg

Nice Freddie! Does it get any better than that?

Perfect weather, I think that just made my day!

Tap-in Talking

Nice Freddie! Does it get any better than that?

Yes it does. It's also a beautiful forecast for Sunday the 20th as well.

A couple of quick questions for JB or GG. Now that we have lost a couple of participants and replaced them are we going to re-shuffle the teams again and also, when will the format of the competition be announced?

Anyone arriving on Thursday that would be kind enough to allow me hitch a ride? I arrive at 8:25 AM Southwest...

Ok,,,,,, so who is the poor fool who is going to hit the woodshed in my pairing for Saturday :deadhorse:?

Attention Campers:

Effective immediately, the woodshed is officially closed forever.

Idrops -- You had rather slide down a hundred foot razor blade with alcohol on your arse than to mess with the Tower of Power :blob:

Holy wow - it's going to be hot. I love it.

Back