2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Home sweet home

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Home sweet home

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Glad you made it home man. It was great meeting (and getting heckled by) you.

Back in NC. Good to see the wife and boy. Man the weather feels so much better here.

Back in NC. Good to see the wife and boy. Man the weather feels so much better here.

Glad you made it home safe Grant. It was a pleasure hacking it up with you today...Back in Baltimore

I had a drama free trip back to Georgia, pulled in a bit before 8. I have the post outing blues, I miss my locker room bench! The weekend went by way too fast.

Glad you made it home safe Grant. It was a pleasure hacking it up with you today...Back in Baltimore

Same here dude. It was a blast even though we tore the course up.

Glad to hear you made it back. Hope you weren't honking the horn in the car as much as you were in the golf cart.

Glad to hear you made it back. Hope you weren't honking the horn in the car as much as you were in the golf cart.

I was dude. It was "Awesome".

I was dude. It was "Awesome".

Hahahaha we had a horn in our cart today but the thing didnt work. I was a little upset about that

Hahahaha we had a horn in our cart today but the thing didnt work. I was a little upset about that

Same here, I was furious. Ask Matty there were some 4 letter words when I went to mash that button and nothing happened.

Dang dude. The horn made the 2nd round great.

Dang dude. The horn made the 2nd round great.

It really would have been awesome if it sounded like the General Lee.

Sent from Tapatalk

I'm finally finding a little time to express how much fun I had over the 2012 THP Demo Day weekend. I made some new friends, and can truly say every encounter with everyone over the weekend was a delight. beginning with Thursday's early round through Friday's demo day and dinner, Saturday's rounds and the villa crawl, and this morning's 18 on the North/South, I had a blast! I had some great cart-mates in Sighman , Jorge44, and Vman. I watched, Arydolphin, DawgDaddy, Ole Gray, Bear4ever, Wake and bhillin along with my cart partners suffer through my "playing" this wonderful game with great patience, and for that I thank you all. The cameraderie was wonderful, and to be a part of it was special. Thank you to all who attended for making me feel at home.

SeeMoreGuywas a great villa-mate and we had some great conversation and found common ground other than golf. My only disappointment from this weekend is I didn't get a chance to play some golf with him. Maybe next year!

There are a number of members and staffers who went the extra mile to make sure we all had a great experience. Many are familiar to me, Tadashi, OneT, and White Rhino in specific, but there are I'm sure others who worked just as hard to make this a success.

Finally, I want to thank JB and Morgan for all the hard work they put into such a successful event. You two are so dedicated to making THP a special place for golfers of every stripe, and your passion for the game and those who love the game is inspiring. JB, I watched you spend so much time with members working with the launch monitors and advising players on how to maximize their potential with their choice of equipment, and enjoy every minute of it, I have to say, I am impressed. Morgan, you are no less impressive with your attention to detail, and the organization you displayed in the planning and execution of this event. I was impressed and surprised down to the tiniest thoughtful touch.

Thanks to all, and I'm looking forward to other THP events and getting to know more of you!

I'm finally finding a little time to express how much fun I had over the 2012 THP Demo Day weekend. I made some new friends, and can truly say every encounter with everyone over the weekend was a delight. beginning with Thursday's early round through Friday's demo day and dinner, Saturday's rounds and the villa crawl, and this morning's 18 on the North/South, I had a blast! I had some great cart-mates in Sighman , Jorge44, and Vman. I watched, Arydolphin, DawgDaddy, Ole Gray, Bear4ever, Wake and bhillin along with my cart partners suffer through my "playing" this wonderful game with great patience, and for that I thank you all. The cameraderie was wonderful, and to be a part of it was special. Thank you to all who attended for making me feel at home.

SeeMoreGuywas a great villa-mate and we had some great conversation and found common ground other than golf. My only disappointment from this weekend is I didn't get a chance to play some golf with him. Maybe next year!

There are a number of members and staffers who went the extra mile to make sure we all had a great experience. Many are familiar to me, Tadashi, OneT, and White Rhino in specific, but there are I'm sure others who worked just as hard to make this a success.

Finally, I want to thank JB and Morgan for all the hard work they put into such a successful event. You two are so dedicated to making THP a special place for golfers of every stripe, and your passion for the game and those who love the game is inspiring. JB, I watched you spend so much time with members working with the launch monitors and advising players on how to maximize their potential with their choice of equipment, and enjoy every minute of it, I have to say, I am impressed. Morgan, you are no less impressive with your attention to detail, and the organization you displayed in the planning and execution of this event. I was impressed and surprised down to the tiniest thoughtful touch.

Thanks to all, and I'm looking forward to other THP events and getting to know more of you!

Lol, no one "suffered" playing with you. I had a great time during that saturday morning round. I just watched your short game and putting with awe. If I could get up and down like you I might be able to play this damn game. That was our second time playing together, and I look forward to the third.

Getting ready to go to bed, the first time before 2am the past few days. I had such an unbelievable time this weekend all thanks to the THP members who made it plus Josh and Morgan. I don't even know where to begin with what my favorite part was. Being heckled/hearing the heckling by One-T during the contests? The putting contest results? The dinner? The friday and saturday morning and afternoon rounds? The villa crawl? Random conversations at random times during the night? There were just so many awesome awesome things that happened. All active THP'ers should have the chance to go if they're able to. It's worth every penny and so much more.

Thank you so much Josh and Morgan for putting the outing together!

Home woot

Posted via taptalk

Back in the swamp. I would trade it for a villa with my friends (and spank) in a heartbeat.

--
Tapatalk2

Made it back to North Georgia safely. I hadn't planned to drive straight through after playing this morning and thoroughly enjoying (or perhaps over-enjoying) the greatest long weekend golf outing ever. But, the drive seemed to pass quickly as my mind was still on all the events of the outing. Now, I have hit the wall, so I will post my thoughts tomorrow. Safe travels to everyone who is still en route or will be tomorrow.

Just got home.

Had a great weekend trying out all the equipment and meeting some great people.

Hope to do it again!

Kellybo and I are on the way back to Georgia. It was great to meet old friends and make new ones. We had a ton of fun! Thanks to JB & GG for another awesome and fun golf outing. Safe travels to those who have yet to head home.

Typing away using Tapatalk!

The car is packed and DawgMama
& I are heading home in a few minutes. Safe travels to everyone heading home today.
tapping and talking from Tapatalk

Back