2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Headed to the airport. That week just took pretty much every bit of energy I had in me.
44188352-30ed-1f35.jpg

did eventually make it home last night, was about 2am, 4 hours of sleep definitely will stay the extra day next time....had a blast!

I had a few laughs while driving this am. Ole Gray's sudden loud snores kept me awake. I think he is feeling his age today. One more hour til I pick up my big girl from the kennel.

Typing away using Tapatalk!

My wife and I are staying one more day to do Disney together, and then heading. Home tomorrow. I can't believe this weekend with all of my incredible THP family has come and gone already. I am already looking forward to seeing you all again next year. I will have a full recap of my thoughts after I get home.

My wife and I are staying one more day to do Disney together, and then heading. Home tomorrow. I can't believe this weekend with all of my incredible THP family has come and gone already. I am already looking forward to seeing you all again next year. I will have a full recap of my thoughts after I get home.

Enjoy Disney land!

Sent from my iPhone

Can we do this again next weekend?

5 1/2 hours until we arrive home.

Tappin' from the iPhone!

my best shot of the weekend, 2nd shot into #9 on the South I believe in a round with Buckjob and VA Vince...188 yards, 5 iron....my kind of birdie

2012-05-18_141929.jpg

Last edited:
At the airport, I will write something tomorrow evening. I think I had 12 hours of sleep in 4 days and to many carbombs. I am wore out...

Tap-in Talking

Rough day at work today; after some airline delay's landed at midnight and drove home, got there about 245am. Back up at 430am to be at work by 5am. hopefully other flying had better luck getting out than I did.

At work after 12 hours or so of sleep last night. Got more sleep last night, then I did in the last 3 nights. Got up to go to work and looked to put my golf shoes on, and for got I was going to work and not to the range.

Again I had a wonderful time, I wish I could have had a better chance to say bye to everyone, but I can't wait till next year.

Just landed. Now waiting for our bags. Outing is officially over for us.

I am sitting at the airport in Orlando tired and in some pain but very happy to have taken part in this great event. I will have more to add probably tomorrow but I am glad to see all who have reached hoe have done so safely and without incident. Glad to see KellyBo and GG got their "babies" and they are fine as well. Tomorrow it is back to reality, Yuchi!!!!!

so wahts wrong to laying up to a number on par 3's lol

Same here ddec. Laying up is an option for me as well.

TapAhoy!

how long are some of those par 3's?

Depending on the tees you played, they ranged all over the map. From the tees we played, they were all over 175 and a couple with wind in your face approaching 220. From the tees up one set, they ranged from 135-165

Back