2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Most were 170-200ish from the Blues. 130-180 from the whites

Add in wind, which 1/2 the time was way more above the trees than ground level. I remember watching one of the par 3 flags not moving an inch while the flags I could see to the right and left were both flapping away like mad. If the tee box is protected by a mound or something, then you really have to remember to check your windage.

Made it home successfully! What an amazing weekend. Now to work on those photos & video.

Glad you made it safe cookie. See you in July. Maybe we can get an extra round in MB.

Glad to see that everyone is making it home safe!

almost certain I wasnt long on any par 3 all weekend, always seemed to have wind in face and was short (and usually short sided) hitting my 2nd

almost certain I wasnt long on any par 3 all weekend, always seemed to have wind in face and was short (and usually short sided) hitting my 2nd

3rd hole South course on Sunday I was at the back of the green when the pin was front right. Should have just pitched the ball on the green to down to the right level instead of trying to putt through the fringe. The putt was seriously just like the putting contest.

Glad you made it home brother, great seeing you and looking forward to July!
Made it home successfully! What an amazing weekend. Now to work on those photos & video.

just dawned on me when I got home at 2am I never looked inside my travel case to see if my driver was snapped in half....now im nervous

Add us to the list of those safely home, I am dog tired and will begin posting tomorrow, got to have time to recover and gather my thoughts. :whew:

just dawned on me when I got home at 2am I never looked inside my travel case to see if my driver was snapped in half....now im nervous

I haven't looked in mine either, but my stiff arm was high and tight against the travel case. Although if it is that's all the more reason to put a Kusala Black 61s that JB fit me in to in it.

First chance to logon after a very long travel day and night yesterday. I can not type how fantastic this past week was. It was great to meet everyone and play golf with many of you. JB and GG, great job on the outing. I can not wait to see what event is announced next.

So, the 2013 Outing thread will be up tomorrow....right?

Had a lil Dean moment @ ATL, sat on taxi way for 35 mins. But made it home round 5:30

Sent from my DROID X2

Just finished unpacking the car, I'll catch up after much needed rest and upload some HOTD video's. It was great meeting up with everyone and look forward to doing this again. The outing was so much fun.

Just got home from the outing and am about to unpack. Damn, this past weekend flew by way too fast. I'll have some recaps tomorrow after work. It was great getting to see some old friends and make new ones. I'm never drinking jameson or letting one-t be my beer caddy again.

Just got back to California, what a long trip. Had a great time with friends old and new and will put up more in the recap thread soon.

Just got home from the outing and am about to unpack. Damn, this past weekend flew by way too fast. I'll have some recaps tomorrow after work. It was great getting to see some old friends and make new ones. I'm never drinking jameson or letting one-t be my beer caddy again.

I have video of that lol. Still a ton to upload from that night. I think I uploaded for 6 hours yesterday.

Back