2012 True Linkswear line-up

Minarets

Reaction score
Handicap
hmm, how do i attach? i have the 2012 pdf of the 2012 lineup offered by True, but it says the file is too large?

3 different price levels for 3 models and more colors. i may pull the trigger this year.

the file is 4.13 MB

page0012.jpg
page0010.jpg
page0008.jpg
page0006.jpg
I have the color combo pages converted, and I can upload on request. I didn't this time cause it is a pain in the arse on my internet.

Great work JR. Those look fantastic.

Nice work JR. The new line looks awesome! I like the True phx in red, white, and blue. Solid!

Thanks JR for posting that for me...

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk

I really like the simplicity of these and the barefoot platform. I wear minimalist running shoes almost daily and like the feeling.

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

My True Tour's (white/brown) were my first golf shoes. I tried on FJ (Icons, Sports), Adidas and Ecco and the True's won out. They are so comfortable with great feel. I love the new colors and I notice they changed the sole, for better traction I'm assuming. Although I haven't felt like I needed more traction.

I was hoping the new sole was for better traction, that's the only thing I worry with these shoes. They looks awesome and I've heard great things about comfort.

I really like the gray and light blue sole'd phx...but it's totally not my style...oh well, once hey get a 14 in stock, i am going to try them.

I really like the:
[h=1]TRUE phx White/Orange Limited Edition - The PHX Open[/h]
white-orange-cat1_1.jpg

Just don't know if I can pull off the orange!

I'm seriously pondering these babies.

white-navy-cat1.jpg

I think they'd be awesome for range sessions, THP Demo Day, I could wear them to work on casual days. Hmmm.

Gawd I hope you wear those to the demo day. I already have a laundry list of things to say...hehe

Gawd I hope you wear those to the demo day. I already have a laundry list of things to say...hehe

He bought the adicross' in the end.

Sent from my forged iPad

I think I am about to pull the trigger on the white/green tours. I kind of want to wait for the crocs and nike free TW's but I may go ahead and get these.

Sorry dude, as TC said I pulled the trigger on some adiCross instead. I liked them more and got a great deal on them from Blind9.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well since he bought the Adicross instead you might as well say em' now, JB. I think they look alright. Probably wouldn't pick em' up. But would talk smack to anybody I knew who did.

Siri does my posting for me using Tapatalk.

Showed these to my wife and she said "if you want people to question your sexual preference get you some, they'll really help them wonder which way you swing"

Just me, but I think I'll keep wearing the more traditional type of golf shoe :bomb:

Have 3 pairs of True tours. I have worn them every single day for the last year. They are the most comfortable shoes I have put on. I would highly recommend them!

I have always been in the "good looking and comfy" shoe camp. My adipures are what I feel fit in that category. They are a tad heavy, but stable and overall a nice shoe.

I, Personally do not care for the look of True shoes, but after putting them on, I had to have a pair. Actually, I tried on a 2011 pair last year and while comfy, the toe-up feature was a real turnoff for me. Felt on my heels.

When I tried on a 2012 pair last week in Myrtle Beach, the toe-up feature wasn't nearly as prominent and they still had that slipper like feel. Looks be damned, they are one comfy golf shoe. Verdict is still out as far as grip goes for me. I probably won't be wearing these in wet conditions as I will allow the adipures that luxury. But my all white with green sole Tours should be here tomorrow.

ordering the phx in blue asap!

Got my Tours tonight. Love them. Goofy looking, but oh so comfortable.

I don't think they look as bad as I originally imagined.

I have always been in the "good looking and comfy" shoe camp. My adipures are what I feel fit in that category. They are a tad heavy, but stable and overall a nice shoe.

I, Personally do not care for the look of True shoes, but after putting them on, I had to have a pair. Actually, I tried on a 2011 pair last year and while comfy, the toe-up feature was a real turnoff for me. Felt on my heels.

When I tried on a 2012 pair last week in Myrtle Beach, the toe-up feature wasn't nearly as prominent and they still had that slipper like feel. Looks be damned, they are one comfy golf shoe. Verdict is still out as far as grip goes for me. I probably won't be wearing these in wet conditions as I will allow the adipures that luxury. But my all white with green sole Tours should be here tomorrow.

Minarets, I can truthfully say the Trues ( I have last years version ) was the best golf footwear purchase I have ever made! As for traction, I have never slipped in them, and I have played in way more than my fair share of suspect weather. And my feet have not gotten wet while wearing them as well. Yea, last years looked like a combination of bowling & clown shoes, but my feet didn't care! The newer versions definitely look better...I am getting a pair before I go on my trip to AZ.

Back