2012 US Open Contest & Official Thread [Spoilers]

Congrats Scrap Iron. That's an awesome team!

Congratulations, Scrap Iron!!! Great picking, and enjoy your swag!

Congrats, Scrap Iron!

Congrats Scrap Iron; Pics are a must!

Congrats, Scrap Iron!

Nice pickin' Scrap Iron!

Congrats Scrap!! Wonder what the prize will be??

Good pickin' Scrap

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nice scrap iron! Pics of what you receive is mandatory

Solid choices! congrats Scrap!

Congrats Scrap!

Congratulations to Scrap!

Ken

This is some stout picking Scrap Iron congrats on a great win!

Congrats Scrap!

Nice picks scrap, can't wait to see what the THP surprise crew ships your way!!!

Congrats ScrappyDo !

Congrats scrap!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Congrats Scrap Iron!

Thanks guys. JB GG I cant thank you enough for putting this contest on really excited to see what is coming up north. Pics for sure. I think I scared my wife a giant fist pump and Wooo!!! Thanks THP

Congrats Scrapp...You beat me by one birdie!!

congrats!

I can certainly respect the US Open being the toughest test in golf but when guys can't even hold a fairway I find it ridiculous. It's supposed to be a place where a good shot is rewarded and there were a couple of holes where if that were to happen guys had to hit less club and face a damn near impossible approach shot. That's not realistic to me, no matter what the skill level. I felt like the 16th hole was about the dumbest thing I've ever seen. Not only was it 670 yards, it required a right to left shot that had to land within a 5 foot area on the left side of the fairway in order to stay in it.

I completely agree. Bubba said the longest rough on the course is just right of that fairway. Fantastic, now you don't reward me for hitting the ball in the fairway because the slope kicks everything right. You punish me by putting me in 6-7 inch rough, and the you kick my dog by making it so I have no chance of getting to the green for my third shot because this hole is 675 yards long. Thanks USGA.

Back