2013 Adams Super Hybrid LS Review

So the Adams LS 15* hybrid is officially in the bag.

It's longer than any 3 wood I have previously owned, easily as accurate / consistent and I am brimming with confidence. I played 3 competitive rounds over the weekend and used this off the tee waaaaayyyy more than my driver, which I've never felt comfortable doing before... and I really love my driver so this means the LS hybrid is good!

When hit out of the middle the club, it is a monster... and less than perfect strikes are still way out there.

It's hard for me to make a comparison with my 20* LSP (other than the significantly smaller head size) at the moment as it was apparently built for a Eurpoean Tour player... and the TourSPX Attas 100x shaft is simply too much for me. I'm going to re-shaft the LSP over the next couple of weeks, with what depends on which pulls I can get my hands on.

I'm certainly happy with head shape and head size though. The LS hybrid feels more like a fairway wood which is great for the lower lofts where distance is the main objective; the LSP on the other hand is much smaller and I feel it will be easier to manipulate as required for those 200-220yards shots.

From the limited testing I've done, I'm hopeful the 20* LSP will sit nicely between my 4 iron and 15* LS.

Really enjoying Adams stuff right now. :)

Back