2013 Morgan Cup Matchups

Sundays singles looks awesome!

after looking throughout the entire line up of matches i truly believe anyone has a chance to win any of them.... i also think A LOT of them will go the distance this year. i know all of my matches will be VERY tight really looking forward to going down and playing some good golf with some good friends. but i love that i have some what i think are going to be challenging matches ahead of me.

Are you running for office? That was so PC

Looking forward to playing the infamous white knuckler

Haha. I am looking forward to it bro, and I promise, there will be no white knuckler incidents. We will have a great time, and if we go off as a foursome with Dan and Eric, that will make it even better because those are two solid dudes right there,

One thing about sending people off in twosomes: it was done in the first Morgan Cup. If that happens, it also needs to have something else that happened in that event: opponents in singles get their own carts instead of having to ride in the same cart. Even if we go off in foursomes, it would be AWKWARD to have my opponent in singles riding in the same cart as me with the range of emotions that could be going on.

I hear you on this ary. If we go off in foursomes, it would make sense to mix the groups in the cart IMO, but that is not up to me to decide.

One thing about sending people off in twosomes: it was done in the first Morgan Cup. If that happens, it also needs to have something else that happened in that event: opponents in singles get their own carts instead of having to ride in the same cart. Even if we go off in foursomes, it would be AWKWARD to have my opponent in singles riding in the same cart as me with the range of emotions that could be going on.

No scouting! :alien:

Hey I just bumped into Charlie Daniels in Austin. He gave me some Rosin avd said I would know what it was for.

Hey I just bumped into Charlie Daniels in Austin. He gave me some Rosin avd said I would know what it was for.

Hell to the yes!

biopic-charlie.jpg

So that is where Anthony Kim is. Thought I recognized that buckle. Boy the partying aged him quite terribly.

That's the only drawback.

I it was out in foursomes you could just have opposite players in carts together.

Cart 1 - Group 1 player A + Group 2 player A
Cart 2 - Group 1 player B + Group 2 player B

I it was out in foursomes you could just have opposite players in carts together.

This David guy, is a smart fella.

It never occurred to me think about who I would be ridding with in singles or if I would have my own cart.

I think well see 4 somes on Sunday the more I think about it. Better coverage with groups of 4 less groups equal more cameras on each group.

Excited to be the first group out in Singles. Froggy! This will be the second time we battle in the MC. I look forward to it.

By that argument, I'd be rolling with my boy DCBrad!!!!!!!

That will make for an awesome foursome with Icey!

I'm going to share a cart with War. It shall be fun.

You can't win your match by throwing him out of the cart on a sharp turn..

We may or may not have fun.

If we roll 4 somes...I think I will ride with BullFrog and let the young uns ride together..hehe

You can't win your match by throwing him out of the cart on a sharp turn..

you are right, he is too strong. I will just have to stick to golf.

Could also be

Cart 1 - group 1 player A and group 2 player B
Cart 2 - group 1 player B and group 2 player A

very easily fixed. better to 8 groups of 4 on the tee instead of 16 2 balls. Also could kill everything if the first group of 2 catches up with people already on the course

You don't even realize how much you're chancing it by doing that. Headcover swap Indiana Jones style. That's not a bag of sand, it's a bag of sadness.

We may or may not have fun.

Oh yeah, methinks just a touch of fun.

You don't even realize how much you're chancing it by doing that. Headcover swap Indiana Jones style. That's not a bag of sand, it's a bag of sadness.

war has slimmed down, but he's not quick enough for the old Indy bag of sand swap

war has slimmed down, but he's not quick enough for the old Indy bag of sand swap

just wait for a big gust of wind, and he'll be gone. he'll have to forfeit.

Back