2013 Morgan Cup Matchups

Since Thainer is Canadian and I learned everything I know about Canadians from Doug and Bob McKenzie, I plan on distracting him with Jelly Donuts :D

Since Thainer is Canadian and I learned everything I know about Canadians from Doug and Bob McKenzie, I plan on distracting him with Jelly Donuts :D

bring some on our match against canadan as well.

Canadan may be the DOTCOM slayer when this is all done and over...............we have our hands full with Dan! Buck will just kill him with kindness and see where that gets us!

Canadan may be the DOTCOM slayer when this is all done and over...............we have our hands full with Dan! Buck will just kill him with kindness and see where that gets us!

I don't think you can out-kind a Canadian, but I'll sure enjoy his efforts!!!!

Three awesome matches. I am so pumped.

If that's the case, I'll just bring them for our foursome Sunday and we'll be good-good-good-gooding all day!

Excited to be the first group out in Singles. Froggy! This will be the second time we battle in the MC. I look forward to it.

Dude I'm no good! No worries for you... I'm just a chump in competition...

Don't say that man. We're going to have some fun!!

I remember you saying that kind of junk last year...

I believe that was right before Hackers went off with IN, Cookie, and Bullfrog all bringing in 2 PTs on Sunday.

Bunch of chumps...

And then laid fools to waste in singles. Make no mistake Senor Frog has game

I hit lots of fairways.....they may be adjacent fairways...but they are fairways :D

I hit lots of fairways.....they may be adjacent fairways...but they are fairways :D

If I could drive the ball with your accuracy, I would be probably 5 strokes better than I am. Fairways and greens for TBT.

That still counts right?

Short grass is short grass right????

If I could drive the ball with your accuracy, I would be probably 5 strokes better than I am. Fairways and greens for TBT.

Shhhhhhhh! Don't be telling everything you know Jacob! hehe

I just hope everyone is good at quick math!!

I cant wait for all three of my matches. Sunday singles with One T is going to be a blast.

Sorry for the bit of the delay, but I'm looking forward to my singles match!

Match 6
dcbrad vs IceyShanks

With being in the 6th match, I'm looking forward to the rest of the matches coming in at the end!

Sorry for the bit of the delay, but I'm looking forward to my singles match!

With being in the 6th match, I'm looking forward to the rest of the matches coming in at the end!

You better be! We're gonna have a blast dude.

I cant wait for all three of my matches. Sunday singles with One T is going to be a blast.

Totally true my man. One -T is one of the best dudes you will EVER play golf with.

Back