2013 Morgan Cup Streaming Coverage

Would anyone like to do a group google circle while watching? We can still type in the threads and stuff

My work day is looking slammed for tomorrow:beat-up:

I'll have to catch the Friday round late tomorrow. Traveling back home.

Saturday I should be able to catch live. Sunday is up in the air.

Looking forward to watching Team Paradise in action!

Great news on the coverage!

Announcement
Over the next three days THP will have a new home page article. Each one (beginning tomorrow) will go up at 2pm EST. They will contain the video footage.

Round 1 - Tomorrow
Round 2 - Saturday
Round 3 - Sunday

These will be available at 2pm EST each day. They will not be streamed however. They will be in a YouTube player directly on the home page. You can start and/or stop it whenever you would like.

We hope we have a great group of people checking them out right when they go up, so that when the new thread appears, many of us are watching and reliving the action together.

Please remember that these were shot in HD. If the picture does not look great, click the YouTube settings button and make sure you are viewing them in the highest format available if you would like to.

Smart TVs, media players and more. You will be able to view these videos directly on your TV through the YouTube application. Either point it at THP (if you can), or open up the YouTube app and go to the THPGolf page. From there you will see each video as they become available.

We hope you enjoy the coverage.

Fantastic! I cannot wait to watch all of the coverage.

Thank you guys so much for all of your hard work on putting this together.

I tee off at 12 tomorrow and was bummed that I would be missing the first round, but now I am excited I can watch the whole thing when I get home. Play a round and then watch the Morgan Cup. What a great day tomorrow will be

Im so pumped to sit down and relive this incredible experience.

I can't wait for tomorrow!

Of course my "SmarTV" decides to be dumb and not connect to the wireless. Don't have a hardwire to go from router to TV. Technology makes me lose hair sometimes. At least the laptop works, for now. I don't think my eyes would like watching 2 hours of video on a 5" screen.

I'm glad I have two monitors at work. Now I can dedicate one to the MC, and one to the PGA Championship. And well work, meh.

YES! Thank you JB and GG for putting this on YouTube. I work 9-5 tomorrow so I will miss the coverage live. But I can't wait to watch the coverage as soon as I get home. Gonna be amazing.

Announcement
Over the next three days THP will have a new home page article. Each one (beginning tomorrow) will go up at 2pm EST. They will contain the video footage.

Round 1 - Tomorrow
Round 2 - Saturday
Round 3 - Sunday

These will be available at 2pm EST each day. They will not be streamed however. They will be in a YouTube player directly on the home page. You can start and/or stop it whenever you would like.

We hope we have a great group of people checking them out right when they go up, so that when the new thread appears, many of us are watching and reliving the action together.

Please remember that these were shot in HD. If the picture does not look great, click the YouTube settings button and make sure you are viewing them in the highest format available if you would like to.

Smart TVs, media players and more. You will be able to view these videos directly on your TV through the YouTube application. Either point it at THP (if you can), or open up the YouTube app and go to the THPGolf page. From there you will see each video as they become available.

We hope you enjoy the coverage.

Awesome! Can't wait to watch it.

I doubt I can watch as it's being broadcast, but I will be hooking up the laptop to the TV to watch on the big screen.

I still think a DVD store item of this would be cool!

Nice job JB and GG and all others involved. It will be good to see all the action. Wont be able to watch live as it will be only 6am sat morning.

2:00 today we get to embark on the Scramble round! Man I am pumped. I'll be watching it through the PS3's browser on the big screen. Quality should be pretty good.

I hope my 3g can get me at least a decent pic as I'll be trying to watch at work while attempting to look productive.

I hope my 3g can get me at least a decent pic as I'll be trying to watch at work while attempting to look productive.

If you have a YouTube app, you can set it to lower resolution if you want to speed it up.

Can't wait to see this later, and so thrilled that you all were able to host the videos on YouTube.

2:00 today we get to embark on the Scramble round! Man I am pumped. I'll be watching it through the PS3's browser on the big screen. Quality should be pretty good.

i'd like to schedule an adjustment today at 2pm please.

Looking forward to seeing you guys getting er done :thumb:

PGA, SchmeeGA!

The Morgan Cup is on at 2pm today!

that rhymed, unintentionally...

Back