2013 Morgan Cup Streaming Coverage

That would be fun. I can't say for sure what time I'll be able to watch though. Probably after 9pm CST. Either way, I wish I could watch it this afternoon. Will definitely be around tomorrow.

Im thinkinh 9 or 10

Anyone know if there is any decent golf on today? I'm kind of over watching these hackers on the PGA tour. Maybe some amateur golf will pop up at some point this afternoon.

Anyone know if there is any decent golf on today? I'm kind of over watching these hackers on the PGA tour. Maybe some amateur golf will pop up at some point this afternoon.

I am looking forward to hearing some decent announcers.

Saturday morning....ahhhh....heard/saw some really good golf was played!

Heads up. There will be a new thread for the coverage for those that want to watch when it first goes up.
Keep in mind that guys had different cameras, so you may have to adjust volume up and down at different segments.
Something that will be corrected in the future.

So thankful we can watch this at a time that works for us. While I thought I had everything cleared for 2pm that doesnt appear now to be the case and Id be pissed if I would never be able to see it.

its so freaking close time to grab some lunch quick so i'm ready to rock when it starts! its like the day of the super bowl but you're actually in it and its already been played!

Guys,
We sent out a tweet about Morgan Cup coverage starting today and including the handles of all 4 companies. If you get a chance, retweet it. It lets the companies know you are excited about coverage. Thanks.

Bump for everybody.

I know I'm going to want to play after watching this awesomeness

LtEvOtApPeD B4

I know I'm going to want to play after watching this awesomeness

LtEvOtApPeD B4

Ha, no doubt! Better go grab me some lunch so I can get back in time! I'll be posting away with the coverage with those that will be watching. Looking forward to it!

Well it looks like I got my wish and I will be able to watch starting at 2. Starting the weekend off right!!

Just over an hour! Cant wait.

Where is this other thread for the streaming under? I'm going to watch this in my office at work. Wasn't going to do anything today anyways.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Not up yet, but will be at around 2pm

You know that feeling you get an hour before you get off on a Friday? I have that feeling now worse than EVER! I'll be racing home at 1:30 and firmly planting myself on the sofa.

edit: OK, maybe not EVER! because it's pretty bad before an outing, too. Y'all get the gist of it.

Do you think the candidate that I'm interviewing at 2PM would be weirded out if we just sat and watched the MC coverage for the hour and I just move her on through to the next stage in the interview process??

Do you think the candidate that I'm interviewing at 2PM would be weirded out if we just sat and watched the MC coverage for the hour and I just move her on through to the next stage in the interview process??

See if she can figure out whats wrong with my swing. If she succeeds, she gets hired.

If she felt weird doing that you could just kindly tell her that she isn't the best fit, if she's cool with it, she moves on. Boom! Interview over and you get to watch the MC.

See if she can figure out whats wrong with my swing. If she succeeds, she gets hired.
I'll see what I can do...

If she felt weird doing that you could just kindly tell her that she isn't the best fit, if she's cool with it, she moves on. Boom! Interview over and you get to watch the MC.

I like that idea...

Back