2013 Morgan Cup Streaming Coverage

You sir, seem prepared to be impressed by yourself. hahahaha
I look forward to seeing TyNo again, even if it is on the youtubes.

Can't watch this one with you all, but it'll be watched even if I have to lose some sleep for it. Very much looking forward to seeing how this all went down.

Guys,
We sent out a tweet about Morgan Cup coverage starting today and including the handles of all 4 companies. If you get a chance, retweet it. It lets the companies know you are excited about coverage. Thanks.

In the office today for the first time all week. Been working to get all my crap done from this past week and get my stuff ready for next weeks trip prior to coverage starting. Can't wait to watch it.

Guys,
We sent out a tweet about Morgan Cup coverage starting today and including the handles of all 4 companies. If you get a chance, retweet it. It lets the companies know you are excited about coverage. Thanks.

Thanks guys, keep it coming. We really very much appreciate the love on this and making sure everybody knows that coverage begins today.

Will be watching today! Looking forward to it JB/Morgan. Thanks for doing this!

I am not that tech savvy, so if this question is stupid, I apologize:

Do you guys think it will be possible to watch the coverage from a Youtube App on my Xbox? I have never been able to get my Macbook Pro hookedup to my TV even after buying numerous cords that said they work, so I am hoping the Youtube App will do it, but not sure.

Thoughts?

Do you guys think it will be possible to watch the coverage from a Youtube App on my Xbox? I have never been able to get my Macbook Pro hookedup to my TV even after buying numerous cords that said they work, so I am hoping the Youtube App will do it, but not sure.

Thoughts?

Taylor, I'm not familiar with XBL, but would you be able to go to THP through your browser and watch that way? That's what I am gonna do with my PS3.

Thoughts?

I did it yesterday with my old Wii so I would assume it would work with the Xbox as well.

Taylor, I'm not familiar with XBL, but would you be able to go to THP through your browser and watch that way? That's what I am gonna do with my PS3.

haha we do not have a browser unfortunately, but do have a Youtube App. I am just wondering if I can search through that App and find the coverage.. I hope so. Watching it on the flat screen will be much better than my laptop.

Thoughts?

Yes you can. Go to Youtube app and jump to THPGolf page. It will be there.

haha we do not have a browser unfortunately, but do have a Youtube App. I am just wondering if I can search through that App and find the coverage.. I hope so. Watching it on the flat screen will be much better than my laptop.

Just another reason why Sony is better. HAHA. Kidding. It should work. Josh said you could go to the app and search for THPGolf and then be able to play the video.

Guys,

On my way to do it now!!!

I'm really excited to watch the coverage over the next few days. Wish I could join you guys for the "live" watch. Can't wait to see how the MC went down!

Just over 3 hours to go. I've got about 15 minutes left at work. Heading to the range for a bit of time and then home to settle in and get ready for the awesomeness!

I'm starting to get a little excited like a little school girl walking into her first day of kindergarden.

Can't watch this one with you all, but it'll be watched even if I have to lose some sleep for it. Very much looking forward to seeing how this all went down.

Maybe we can organize some THP'ers to watch it at the same time tonight?

Back