Status
Not open for further replies.

JB

Follow @THPGolf
Albatross 2021 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
  • Admin
As many have seen in the 2012 Champagne Champions Celebration, there will be a 2013 Morgan Cup. Defending champions Team Hackers will be there to defend their title.

Here are all the details of the 2013 Event.

http://bit.ly/PKkV2J

Participants:

Team Albatross
War Eagle - :cleveland:
Mikedean - :bridgestone:
Canadan - :cleveland:
Wadesworld - :callaway:
Thainer - :bridgestone:
Wicked Cool Bearded Man - :cobra:
Castor Hades - :cobra:
Wake - :callaway:

Team Hackers
Chunky - :bridgestone:
One-T - :cleveland:
Bullfrog - :cobra:
Ingolfer - :bridgestone:
Dhjkelly - :callaway:
Yorkem - :callaway:
Tnolan - :cobra:
Mcook77 - :cleveland:

Team Paradise
Puttin4Bird - :callaway:
JT723 – :cleveland:
Lambro2 - :cobra:
Dhill37 - :cleveland:
Tadashi70 - :callaway:
DCBrad – :bridgestone:
Howzat - :cobra:
Arydolphin - :bridgestone:

Team DotCom
Ddec – :cobra:
Nate - :callaway:
Buckjob - :callaway:
White Rhino - :bridgestone:
TripleBogieTim - :bridgestone:
DDXU - :cleveland:
Icey Shanks – :cobra:
JConn - :cleveland:

Last edited by a moderator:

Howzat

I'd Rather Be At The Hideaway
Albatross 2021 Club
Reaction score
I am so happy there will be another Morgan Cup. I am sure announcements will be coming soon but if at all possible I will be there in whatever capacity I can. This is the Ultimate Amateur Golf Experience for sure!

SW

Grinder
Reaction score
Handicap
One way or another I'm there. Mark it down in ink. Hard to really think about the next one though, especially when I'm still hurting from the last one. Every creak and crack in my body reminds me of all the fun times and I wouldn't trade the few days of pain for anything in the world.

Damaikis

Fairway Finder
Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 6.2
This is awesome. This year's event was so great, if next year can improve that would be freaking amazing.

2Shoes

Supports Team Hackers!
Reaction score
Handicap
Par 4's!
Really happy THP decided to do this again. I've really enjoyed following all the threads and trash talking and looking forward to it all over again!

mikedean441

6X HOF
Reaction score
Handicap
really happy to see this one back for another year, definitely going to try and get in for sure this time!

Bogey317

SeeMore Addict
Reaction score
Handicap
I am going to do all that I can to either play in the 2013 MC or be down there to help. I am truely jealous of all the stories I am reading. I need to get in on this brotherhood. I would get along with everyone of you.

jdtox

Team Paradise Captain
Albatross 2021 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Excited there will be another. Very cool that the winners can defend their title. Hopefully all the sponsors will return and maybe even a few new ones will join in!!!

Question...will this be in myrtle beach again or will the venue change from year to year?

White Rhino

SANDBAGGER!!!!!!!
Reaction score
Glad to see the MC is back for another year. Looking forward to hearing the details of this awesome event.

WessCook

Tweet me @WessCook
Reaction score
Handicap
So glad there will be another Morgan Cup! Knowing that my schedule for 2013 is free and clear right now. I will definitely be involved someway in the MC, whether it's repping the heck out of it or somehow convincing the wife to let come out to volunteer. I will do my best!

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

Jersey Nate

#JourneyToBetter #THPMC
Reaction score
Handicap
USGA 13.2
I definitely will be trying my utmost to get down there, whether as a staffer or a volunteer. This past MC with all the stories, upcoming video, and camaraderie makes me absolutely hungry to experience it myself.

Hanks

On the Fringe
Reaction score
Handicap
bOOBs
Excellent news that this will be back again next year...

Wicked Cool Bearded Man

4thegolf+4thefriends
Reaction score
Handicap
6.3 GHIN
This is simply amazing!! THP constantly raises the bar for all of us!!!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9330 using Tapatalk

spazzdog

Reaction score
Handicap
Lots
A great event to look forward to!

bahester

Follow me: @bahester
Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 9.6
So glad things worked out and there will be a 3.0! Will be trying my hardest to be there in any fashion next year. Was severely dissappointed I couldn't make it this year with it being a mere few hours from my home and stuck on the wrong coast!

#Cookie

Grinder
Reaction score
Handicap
My number 1 goal going into this was to ensure that this event happened again = mission accomplished! Ecstatic to see more THP'ers get the opportunity to do this. Simply stated, you can't understand what it feels like until you are there experiencing it - just something so uniquely special.

With that said, I will be there next year helping Team Hackers attempt to defend our title! Long ways out and I have lots of things I want to improve upon in the meantime.

Thank you Josh and Morgan for the opportunity, you are both incredible people that I respect and cherish our friendships.

Tappin' from the iPhone!

flynnie

Reaction score
Handicap
Great announcement. Hopefully I can find a way to get involved more next year and be more a part of such a great event.

nerfny

Reaction score
Handicap
20.9 GHIN
I had so much fun as a volunteer I would do it again in a heart beat for this one!!

the_paulo

Euro target practice
Reaction score
Handicap
TMEX 0.5
Honestly, a few times in the run up to this year's Morgan Cup, I wasn't sure if it would be worth the time and effort for THP to put together a Morgan Cup for 2013.

My faith was restored by all you guys this last weekend. The excitement is still going.

ddec

I have many leather-bound books
Albatross 2021 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
The Driver
I am so glad to know it is coming back. I will be interested to see the companies and players involved. Not to mention the venue. I had gone in to this MC thinking it would be my last. But in talking with Jake on Sunday night I found out how much losing sucks. The entire drive home yesterday made me want to go back one more time. Time will tell if that happens or not. Congrats to THP for all of the success you have seen from the first 2 events.

Howzat

I'd Rather Be At The Hideaway
Albatross 2021 Club
Reaction score
My number 1 goal going into this was to ensure that this event happened again = mission accomplished! Ecstatic to see more THP'ers get the opportunity to do this. Simply stated, you can't understand what it feels like until you are there experiencing it - just something so uniquely special.

With that said, I will be there next year helping Team Hackers attempt to defend our title! Long ways out and I have lots of things I want to improve upon in the meantime.

Thank you Josh and Morgan for the opportunity, you are both incredible people that I respect and cherish our friendships.

Tappin' from the iPhone!
You guys are going to be tough to beat. What a great team the first time around and now having a full year to prepare the sky is the limit. I think TyNo's index next year will be a +1.

Trout Bum

Regional Rival
Reaction score
Handicap
I will be there either as a player or a volunteer, It was an incredible experience. I'm stoked for next year!

Buckjob

My Friend's Call Me Drew
Reaction score
Handicap
i love that there is gonna be another one! i was really disappointed i wasn't able to attempt to go this year. i'm def gonna try to make it there this year for sure. Especially seeing how much fun the Outing is.

TripleBogieTim

Long lost sheep
Reaction score
Handicap
my swing
Just knowing that there will be a Morgan Cup in 2013 makes me extremely happy...that means that the 24 of us did our jobs in repping THP, The OEMS and The host site. This is such a special event that it would have killed my soul to see it end. You can tattoo it on Yoccos's ass next to Paul Casey's signature, that I will be there one way or the other next year!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in