2013 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really hope word spreads like wildfire so that the OEMs that don't partake can see what they're missing! Awesome that Cleveland/Srixon is returning!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

They know what they are missing. But they have to be invited to participate. Only so many spots are available.

Holy smokes!!!!! I miss an evening of THP and this happens!?! Welcome back Cleveland/Srixon Golf! This is absolutely mind blowing!

Reading this all I could think of is "dang".

I just don't know what to think about the new sponsor. I guess there is a 4th team?? Does that mean another captain? I am so confused.

Grant,
I know its a lot, but I recommend reading the entire two posts on the Home Page and coming up with your own conclusion. Based on the clicks, it seems that most are relying on others to pass the info on, when in reality, they can read it for themselves and decipher more info that way.

Grant,
I know its a lot, but I recommend reading the entire two posts on the Home Page and coming up with your own conclusion. Based on the clicks, it seems that most are relying on others to pass the info on, when in reality, they can read it for themselves and decipher more info that way.

I haven't had a chance to get out there this morning. I plan on it once things die down a bit here at work.

Grant,

I'm still very surprised, but in a good way, that there are 4 OEMs that want to sponsor golfers, and that there will be 4 teams in competition. I'm most excited about the increase in the number of players, as it will allow more people to participate in the experience of a lifetime.

Jeez. I have Morgan Cup fever right now for some reason. I want to ponder bag set ups and hear about formats and all that good stuff. All the participants and hopefuls are about to have some real fun in the coming months.

Haha me too Cookie. I am wondering if anything new will be announced from them. They did just do the entire 588 lineup. I'm psyched!

Hehehehehehehe....I know that I'd definitely be psyched for next year.

Last nights announcement blew me away! I'm Talking smoke left behind in the shoes as I hung from the tree in my front yard.
With four teams of 8 the matches will be easier to put together, at least in my head. 8 foursomes, 2 man teams in the first two matches. 4somes in singles with three matches per player in each group.

I am just excited to have 4 great companies in the MC this year. I think each one has so much to offer. I can tell you that this MC is going to be the best one yet, because of the companies involved. I can't wait for some more announcements to give us some more details. Time to go and work some video ideas.

This is so cool that there will be 4 teams..did I skim over what the 4th team name will be?

How cool is this. Welcome back Cleveland/Srixon! I am so happy to see this event continue to grow. I was sure after the trip to Iowa that it would be 3 teams and 3 sponsors. Sometimes it is good to be wrong.

Man it's killing me not knowing who the captain is for the fourth team. I bet who had the correct team name will be pretty stoked.

Last nights announcement blew me away! I'm Talking smoke left behind in the shoes as I hung from the tree in my front yard.
With four teams of 8 the matches will be easier to put together, at least in my head. 8 foursomes, 2 man teams in the first two matches. 4somes in singles with three matches per player in each group.

I think that the Sunday round with 3 different matches going on could be quite difficult to keep track of.

This is so cool that there will be 4 teams..did I skim over what the 4th team name will be?

I think the 4th team name will be coming out of the "name the team" contest thread, but that has not been confirmed explicitly.

How cool is this. Welcome back Cleveland/Srixon! I am so happy to see this event continue to grow. I was sure after the trip to Iowa that it would be 3 teams and 3 sponsors. Sometimes it is good to be wrong.

Yup. I'd say this is VERY accurate.

I think the 4th team name will be coming out of the "name the team" contest thread, but that has not been confirmed explicitly.

Wow that would be cool.

Black driver 2.0? I can dream right?

There are things out there, Chunky. And they look AMAZING.

Agreed. Amazing might not do their stuff justice.

No it has not but she made it pretty obvious. And remember them saying how hard it was to pick a team name out of the final two? Makes sense now

My head is still spinning from all this. And no I'm not talking about another Thursday night bachelor party.

Oh wow...that is really awesome to hear! I think cleveland did some real awesome stuff this past year and I have a feeling they will bring it again

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back