2013 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
Long.....Long and Strong is what keeps creeping into my brain when I think about the possibilities. :D I'm like Tadashi, I had an idea and then the PM gets sent and I suddenly have doubt. Crazy isn't it. I have a few things to do this weekend involving a certain shaft and then I'm on the lookout for a place here in Dallas that I may be able to get a look at the other shafts and combos. So to answer you question...........I have no clue.

I know the mushy feeling all too well. Good luck getting some sleep tonight buddy.

Last edited:
Totally posted in the comments section. Wasn't mean or anything, just a little plug for the site.
I cannot figure out how to post comments for the life of me, I don't want to come off rude, but I would like them and other's to know the FACTS!!!

some very long drivers will be ordered soon. looking forward to seeing who goes which way with their Callaway drivers.
i know i'd be all over that Xtreme.
did you Cally guys get the option for uDesign?

Gonna be sweet to see the combos selected by the 8 staffers. Kelly is probably calm cool and collected. :laughing:

Always am buddy LOL. Looks like i'm gonna have to try hit up a few shops this weekend to see if i can hit the Xtreme :banana:

some very long drivers will be ordered soon. looking forward to seeing who goes which way with their Callaway drivers.
i know i'd be all over that Xtreme.
did you Cally guys get the option for uDesign?
uDesign is to be determined.

How does an X Hot Pro at 9.5 degrees with a Fubuki K series sound for ya? Sounds like #Xbomb style to me!!

How does an X Hot Pro at 9.5 degrees with a Fubuki K series sound for ya? Sounds like #Xbomb style to me!!

Same shaft in the Xtreme 9.5 and your golden

I looooooooove the XHP call!

That sounds deadly long P4B. The K-series is no joke.

Order up

Spoiler
#longestdriveringolf :D

So what are the Cally boys thinking...

Woohoo...Driver time. I am leaning toward the XHot but the shaft is the question. Stock, Fubuki K 60, Diamana S+ Blue 62...I need to get on a shaft fitting quickly. Why are the stores closed on Easter?!?

Headed over to Annika Academy on Monday morning for a full fitting. As Wdke and Nate stated, our tour rep dropped us a message and its time. Looking for some good numbers to maximize the potential in the driver I will choose.

You're fortunate to be so close Freddie. I'm going to see if I can get an appointment at the Callaway CPC in Memphis this week, but it's going to take a 3.5 hour drive to get there.

I still don't have any idea whether I'm going to end up with the XHot or the Razr Fit Xtreme. I guess hitting both with a bunch of shafts will give me the answer.

Man what a tough call! I loved my Fit so I would lean toward the Xtreme, but the X Hot is such a beast!

I knew you would!

Jake I would like to see you go with the hardest to hit driver and maybe a senior flex shaft. Tough to call any of Cally's offerings this year tough to hit though. I'm a little afraid of Jake with those X-Hot bombs!

i would be so excited ordering the drivers right now. my favorite club in the bag.

I would order the long drive version if they allowed it ;) but I have the swing speed to handle it haha. I just love DEEP low runners.

As far as Jake hit the J40 last year I think he should avoid the XHot just for the sake of overdriving the greens on the par 4s. I'm just trying to look out for him.

Id be lying if I said I wasnt hoping that the Bridgestone Boys get a crack at wearing the Bridgestone high crown visor. #THPMC #Legends

Getting fit today I havnt been this excited to hit equipment ever before. Gonna be a lot of fun and hoping to learn a lot.

Getting fit today I havnt been this excited to hit equipment ever before. Gonna be a lot of fun and hoping to learn a lot.

Enjoy every minute of it lad. Fittings are great fun especially when you get to hit lots of clubs

Enjoy Buckjob!

Good luck Buck! Give use a detailed report.

Have a great time Buckjob! You will have a blast, I'm sure they will fit you so you are nice and ready come July.

Got pushed back to Thursday due to rain. Just talked to the guy he's a Callaway homer apparently so it was fun just talking on the phone with him about stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back