2013 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sneak Peak. Will post individual photos in the correct threads in the morning.

New%20Clubs%206.19.13-2-L.jpg

Wow that's so awesome the Callaway staffers are getting the new Mack Daddy wedges! They're not even out yet!

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk

MACKDADDY in the house!!!!!!!!!!!!!! can't wait to get these in my BAG... i'm def going dark finish.

Dang,...jealous of you guys getting those wedges....I am going to be checking them out in the practice round on Thursday!

Finally bought my flight to MB.....

Yeah, mine never went down last year either...so this year I just bought it in February with tax money

Wedge order was sent in first thing this morning. Love the Forged wedges so i'm sure these will impress

Finish - Milky Chrome
Lofts - 52` (bent to 50). 56` (bent to 54). 58`. "C" grinds for all
Grips - Lamkin R.E.L 3GEN Orange. Standard size

On hold

Last edited:
Hey guys,

Sorry for being absent, or at least silent during the past few days...I've been working nights and playing golf at 5 AM all week and messed up my sleep rhythm, now getting back on track and I've got heaps of threads to read! :D

//CH

Wedge order in!

Finish – Dark Finish
Lofts – 60*
Grind – C Grind
Grips – Stock Standard
Flex – Stiff
Dexterity -- LH
Any other requests – 1” long and 2* upright

1 more pin seeker headed my way!

I don't know how many of you have utilized the tour reps, but as I just placed the order for my final piece of equipment I wanted to say thank you. I picked his brain about so many things and gained a lot of knowledge along the way. If you didn't engage in some conversation with them I think you may have missed out on a huge opportunity. Anyway, not getting on a soap box here, just wanted to say thank you, so...Thank you.

I don't know how many of you have utilized the tour reps, but as I just placed the order for my final piece of equipment I wanted to say thank you. I picked his brain about so many things and gained a lot of knowledge along the way. If you didn't engage in some conversation with them I think you may have missed out on a huge opportunity. Anyway, not getting on a soap box here, just wanted to say thank you, so...Thank you.

Yea, I'll come out and say I leaned on our Tour Rep more than she probably wouldve liked. I appreciated her patience and an ice cold frozen margarita w/o salt has her name on it in MB. Or three.

Nice wedge orders boys. I got mine in as well. Dark finish, 52, 56 and 60. These wedges are going to be AWESOME!

Nice wedge orders boys. I got mine in as well. Dark finish, 52, 56 and 60. These wedges are going to be AWESOME!

Any grind Jake or did you go with the stock set up?

C grind on the 60. Need to be able to lay that baby as flat open as possible at times, especially out of those green side waste bunkers at True Blue!

avoid the bunkers dude. They have snakes in them

C grind on the 60. Need to be able to lay that baby as flat open as possible at times, especially out of those green side waste bunkers at True Blue!

My thought exactly.

What the eff, you didn't tell me you planned to get in the bunkers. Fairways and greens all day, that's the only thing I can accept from a partner.

What the eff, you didn't tell me you planned to get in the bunkers. Fairways and greens all day, that's the only thing I can accept from a partner.
Well in the highly unlikely event that I wind up in one of those sonsabitches again I want an immediate escape route!!

Well in the highly unlikely event that I wind up in one of those sonsabitches again I want an immediate escape route!!

Sunday....mud on 15. Remember that one? Haha

Nasty bunker!

That's a good plan buddy. Speaking of True Blue bunkers...

[video=youtube;9LPGItz-hIg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9LPGItz-hIg&feature=youtu.be[/video]

MacDaddy2 order is in, I went with 52&56 bent to 50 & 54 with stock shaft and Lamkin 3gen Blue (duke blue). My bag is now complete.

Thank you Callaway Golf and THP, you guys rock!

edit: order in

Done^^^^^

Thanks for the reminder Dean. With my new MackDaddy2 60 degree with the c grind I'm likely to hole that one next time!

Thanks for the reminder Dean. With my new MackDaddy2 60 degree with the c grind I'm likely to hole that one next time!

that was one of the worst lies I've ever seen in a bunker.

that was one of the worst lies I've ever seen in a bunker.

I seem to remember motoo (Mitch) being under a bunker in New England..haha Worst lie I have ever seen by a mile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back