2013 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is confirmed, and, I believe, official:

The Companies
Callaway Golf, Cleveland/Srixon Golf, Cobra Golf and Bridgestone Golf will be sponsoring this event and each company will have 8 golfers that make up their THP staff. This is not company vs company, as all four teams will have each manufacturer represented.
I guess I should have said, "Slightly confirmed, not officially announced." As, GG said it would all be announced later, not tonight.

Today really was thrown me for a loop, I was almost certain it wasn't going to be more than 3 teams, and I certainly didn't expect Cleveland to join back in, but man am I glad they did.

This event keeps getting better and better, it makes it really hard to think about anything but being on THP.

Cookie should get an automatic bid for calling the shot on 4 OEMs!

Cookie should get an automatic bid for calling the shot on 4 OEMs!

Ummm, he's already in. And I beg to differ the shot! hahaha

Today really was thrown me for a loop, I was almost certain it wasn't going to be more than 3 teams, and I certainly didn't expect Cleveland to join back in, but man am I glad they did.

This event keeps getting better and better, it makes it really hard to think about anything but being on THP.

glad i got back today thats for sure. TONS of great things coming out tonight. hard to catch up with so many new things coming out. lol

Wow that's amazing, what an awesome company! They did a phenomenal job this last MC and I can't wait to see what they'll bring in 2013

Im amazed! Thats incredible. It didnt say them in the announcement about the video selections so I figured we were set on 3 sponsors. I got duped!

Well done THP and Cleveland/Srixon!

I was thinking they would come back....AWSOME !!!!!

This is awesome news. So excited to hear this!!!

Incredible! This event keeps getting better and better! Thanks for all the hard work!

Welcome back Cleveland/Srixon and good job 2012 CG Morgan Cup staffers. Without you all holding it down in 2012, this may not be possible.

In other news, before I saw this post just now, I bought a Srixon golf glove earlier and a dozen Z-Stars for the STL outing this weekend. Cool little coincidence, since I have never purchased either before.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

Just catching up on my THP, this is huge!!!

I have a 'man crush' on Cleveland/Srixon and I am totally pumped that they are back. Suhhweeet!!!

This is great news, Cleveland Srixon were very well represented this and I have no doubt they will again next year

It's great that Cleveland/Srixon is back. It's says a ton when an OEM wants to return to an event. It's also a huge statement that the OEM believes in what THP is doing and that it's proud of the sponsored participants and their representation of their equipment in past events. Great job to everyone who's been in the MC and Josh & Morgan!!!

Awesome! Clevelans/Srixon are one of the hottest OEMs out there at the moment and really got behind the Morgan Cup last time out....so stoked to see them returning again!

I have a thought on the new Captain....oh wait I don't think he can. It would be sweet though!!:alien:

What a great announcement to read first thing in the morning.
Welcome back to the Morgan Cup Cleveland/Srixon.

I am just loving it that Cleveland/Srixon are in the 2013 MC.

Holy smokes!!!!! I miss an evening of THP and this happens!?! Welcome back Cleveland/Srixon Golf! This is absolutely mind blowing!

Woke up this morning thinking about this and I am really excited to see what Cleveland is bringing with their 2013 lineup. I feel much better about all of the woods in my bag now!! :D

It is confirmed, and, I believe, official:

The Companies
Callaway Golf, Cleveland/Srixon Golf, Cobra Golf and Bridgestone Golf will be sponsoring this event and each company will have 8 golfers that make up their THP staff. This is not company vs company, as all four teams will have each manufacturer represented.

This is big news Smalls. And to think I missed this last night playing Men's League Golf. Dang

I dreamt of ideas for my entry videos all night long.

I want this badly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Woke up this morning thinking about this and I am really excited to see what Cleveland is bringing with their 2013 lineup. I feel much better about all of the woods in my bag now!! :D

Haha me too Cookie. I am wondering if anything new will be announced from them. They did just do the entire 588 lineup. I'm psyched!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back